Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

but not as uncomfortable as watching Cody Rhodes lisp his way through a song).

He talkth like thith...

I'm an elementary school teacher and love a good speech impediment. My favorite, a few years back I had a kid who couldn't pronounce his R's or his S's. His name was Woth.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

As soon as I saw Big E & Russev, I immediately thought they gave Big E the Apollo Creed gimmick.

I think BNB had go for the cheap heat there cause he's one of those tweener guys that the office wants as a heel but the fans love the gimmick & are trying to turn him face.

And I think Stardust has Cody over like rover.

Dustin's "now I'm the normal one" line had me rolling

• Like 1

(on Stardust) I initially wondered why WWE didn't turn Goldust into strictly Dustin because the pairing of the Goldust character and Cody seemed off even if they are brothers. But, turning Cody into Stardust was a brilliant move. They seem more of a "team" now, a better pairing. The normal one line got a huge laugh out of me.

(on MITB) I think at least one of the former Shield members need to win their ladder match. My preference is Ambrose winning the briefcase and chase Wyatt who would have won the belt. Those two on the mic would be must see tv. Though, it would be a random pairing with no build up prior to MITB.

Ambrose doesn't need work in the ring. He is a brawler that is his style. He's not technically proficient but he can sell on the mic and in the ring.

Reigns needs the most work out of the 3. Rollins can wrestle but is mediocre on the mic. Ambrose is going to be the biggest star of the 3.

Ambrose doesn't need work in the ring. He is a brawler that is his style. He's not technically proficient but he can sell on the mic and in the ring.

Reigns needs the most work out of the 3. Rollins can wrestle but is mediocre on the mic. Ambrose is going to be the biggest star of the 3.

I sure hope so.  Ambrose gets a huge pop from the crowd and can sell crazy as good as anybody (OK, maybe not as good as Golddust haha!).  Plus, I think his ring work is more than good enough.

The demon Kane? WTF? Did I miss something?  When did he become the demon Kane? What happened to just Kane?

It's starting to get real annoying hearing Cole and his friends shove that "demon" BS down our throats.  Just two months ago wasn't the guy "the executive Kane"?

It's starting to get real annoying hearing Cole and his friends shove that "demon" BS down our throats.  Just two months ago wasn't the guy "the executive Kane"?

Yep, haha. Kane isn't even a threat...he never wins clean matches anymore. 

Usually it is pretty easy to take a guess on who is going to win, especially for big title bouts, but this time around I don't have much of a clue on whose winning the title at MITB. I'm gonna go the safe route and say Cena (again..) but maybe they'll shock us and put it on Wyatt although that still might be too early for him. 

They will probably let Cena win so that he can be a fifteen time champ and then either Randy Orton beats Cena using his rematch clause from losing the title to Daniel bryan or they have the new mib winner take it from Cena. they would probably not want a wyat or Reins first title rein be short. Remember Jerry "The King" Lawler was bringing up if Cena won he would only be one title rein short of Ric Flairs record of Sixteen.

Edited by Gallen5862

I think Kane was put in there to help out Orton get rid of Reigns.  So, we know that Kane, Sheamus (cause he holds a title), Del Rio (camp fodder now) won't win Sunday night.  That leaves it up for Cena, Bray, Orton, Reigns and Cesaro.  As previously mentioned, with money in the bank cash in, giving it to Reigns or Cesaro or Bray most likely would result in a short title run if said winner cashed in and won.  

I think the odds of Cena/Orton winning are the favorites.  But, I could see Reigns winning, with Rollins winning Money in the Bank, and cashing it in Sunday night and taking the championship.  Remember, he is the architect of the shield and he claims he used them to propel his career and shut them down.  

What better way for the Authority to rule supreme?  Rollins wins MITB, Reigns wins the WWE WHC, Rollins cashes in and snags the belt from Reigns at the PPV.  Or he cashes in and loses, and the Authority kicks him to the curb.  

I just read that BNB got some bad news.....separated shoulder at the Smackdown taping tonight.  Might not even be in the MITB ladder match.  Just looking at that crew, Dolph, Swagger, Kofi seem like they are buried in the roster and not getting pushes.  That leaves BNB who is hurt, but regardless, is a title holder so I didn't think he had a shot anyhow.  That leaves RVD, Ambrose and Rollins. 

RV-Dud, no way they let him win this.  Its going to be an Ambrose and Rollins fight.  I think Rollins wins (which would fit into my Reigns winning theory in my above post).

They could of course take another direction, have Ambrose win, then cash it in against Reigns.  Which would blow up the Shield completely and create some great future matches.

I just read that BNB got some bad news.....separated shoulder at the Smackdown taping tonight.

Kharma-wwe.jpg

lol (If you don't get the joke I'm saying, that's on you)

Anyway, I'm not going to quote everybody, but I have some thoughts about somethings you all posted...

It is not too early to give Bray Wyatt the title. Remember, he's been on the scene for a minute. As Husky Harris, he was decent, just didn't have the right feel. I think once he became Bray, it was over. He should be the next WWE champion, and Roman and Harper should win the tag titles.

Ambrose should win Money In The Bank, but I could see Rollins winning it as well. Whoever wins it, they should not cash in the title until at least November (around Survivor Series) and the two should be fighting at Summer Slam.

Brock Lesnar will most likely be fighting at Summer Slam. My guess is that he will probably someway somehow be fighting for the belt. Rather it's a number one contender match, or the belt itself. 

Or maybe he'll be fighting Roman Reigns, but I have heard a lot of Reigns vs HHH at Summer Slam. 

It's kind of good that there is a PPV between Summer Slam (Battleground) but I wish there wasn't because I think you could have bigger payoff matches at Summer Slam. 

Edited by MLSKINS

Couple theories as to what happens at MITB:

1) Dean Ambrose wins the Money in the Bank contract. In the championship match, it comes down to Reigns and Orton... Out comes Rollins and Triple H to prevent Reigns from winning. Reigns starts to get the beatdown... Ambrose flies down to ring side, smashes Rollins in the head with the brief case, catches Trips with a blow to the back of the neck! Reigns spears Orton!!!!! Ambrose gets all hyped up as a beat up Reigns slowly climbs the ladder! He grabs the titles! New champion! Ambrose and Reigns celebrate. Confetti falls from above! Reigns reigns supreme! Until Ambrose smashes him in the back of the head with the briefcase and hits his headlock driver finisher, calls the ref down, cashes in the contract and becomes the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Instant heel heat, although he's not a heel... He's a tweener. He doesn't care about anyone but himself because he can't trust anyone else. Have him defend successfully in July against Orton... Come August, he's fed to Brock Lesnar, who wins due to some kind of Cesaro interference. Brock and Cesaro have tensions back and forth for awhile because Lesnar doesn't need help to win, but Heyman doesn't let them fight. Brock defends the title through WrestleMania where he meets Roman Reigns (Royal Rumble Winner) for the WWE WHC. Classic ref goes down spot... Cesaro attempts to help Lesnar again, but Lesnar snags him and hits the F5. As he gets up, he gets speared and Roman Reigns re-captures the gold! He then feuds with Bray Wyatt for the summer.

2) They pick Sheamus to win the title and have him be the sacrificial lamb for Lesnar with the MITB being treated normally.

3) They go boring and give it to Cena or Orton and have Lesnar beat either one of them for the title.

Basically, I don't see any way Brock doesn't have the belt in the near future. His win against Taker, and defeating whoever the champion is for the title would give him a huge boost as a monster that can't be beaten. Gives credibility for whoever they pair him with at Mania when that person wins the title.

Along those lines..why not have Ambrose win the MITB, Orton wins the title, celebrates with HHH and Rollins, Rollins pulls a screw job and levels HHH and Orton, calls out Ambrose and Ambrose cashes in the MITB.

Then the Shield, reunited and letting everyone know that they punked HHH..again, celebrate to fans going ape **** bananas.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

Along those lines..why not have Ambrose win the MITB, Orton wins the title, celebrates with HHH and Rollins, Rollins pulls a screw job and levels HHH and Orton, calls out Ambrose and Ambrose cashes in the MITB.

Then the Shield, reunited and letting everyone know that they punked HHH..again, celebrate to fans going ape **** bananas.

WWE is too dumb to do something that good. lol

• Like 1

WWE is too dumb to do something that good. lol

I actually don't like that... But not because it's a bad idea. I don't like it because I like the idea of the Shield all going solo. Ambrose "turning on Reigns" makes sense. He's a "lunatic" as Rollins puts it. He really can't be controlled. And, with the recent betrayal of Rollins, Ambrose losing all trust in anyone and having a "I'll get you before you get me" mentality falls in line with the character.

Rollins will still hate him. But so will Reigns.

It would also give all three members their own distinct identity: Rollins is the intelligent heel who aligns himself with power. Ambrose is the lunatic tweener who is sometimes cheered and sometimes booed, depending on who he's up against. Reigns is the powerhouse face. And now they'd all have bad blood with one another.

Will also make it that much cooler when in five years they all come back together :)

• Like 1

BEAUTIFUL letter  from Vickie Guerrero!

http://www.wwe.com/inside/vickie-guerrero-farewell-letter-26427424

It has been an amazing 9-year career at WWE. I started at WWE as Eddie’s wife, and now I am leaving with my own identity. I loved performing in front of millions of people. Whether you hated or loved me, I appreciated every moment. I gained some amazing friendships that will always be kept in my heart. It is time to turn the page and start a new career in medical administration. I have so many other things to do in my life, and the most meaningful one is graduating from college in January. (Phil. 4:13 – “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”)

It is time to say “goodbye and thank you” to everyone from the WWE Universe, WWE Headquarters and everyone backstage.

My first “thank you” goes to my Lord Jesus Christ, for giving me a healthy mind and body to have been able to do the exciting things inside and out of the ring. He always kept me safe in my travels, and gave me the strength to improve myself emotionally and physically year after year.

To my beautiful daughters, Shaul and Sherilyn – Thank you for inspiring me to be better than yesterday. Your support was unconditional when I traveled. I still feel sad that I had to miss so many of your milestones. I love you girls with all of my heart. 

Linda and Vince McMahon – I am grateful for the opportunities you gave me. Thank you for having my family feel accepted as a part of yours. I am thankful for the friendship we have built over the years. Vince, Eddie loved you like a dad! He had so much respect for you and it was always important to make you proud. Thank you for believing in me when I didn’t!

Stephanie – You are the true example of an independent, strong and successful woman. It has been an honor to work next to you. Thank you for being a part of my last night at WWE. I was honored! I wish happiness and love for Paul, you and the girls. 

To all the agents – Thank you for all of your help, advice and guiding me to have my segments successful… Arn, Fit, Dean, Road Dogg, Scott, Joey, Mike, Kidman, Jamie and Johnny.

Sarona (Tamina) TO: THE BEST DRIVER EVER! I will miss our road trips of laughing, singing, listening to music and eating our cracked black pepper sunflower seeds!! LOL! Remember to be fierce and believe in yourself. You are an amazing mom and thank you for showing me what strength is all about. I love you! FROM: THE BEST NAVIGATOR EVER!

Adam (Edge) – Thank you for believing in me when I didn’t know what the hell I was doing out there. Your patience and guidance helped me be a better entertainer. I am grateful for you allowing me to manage you, get Speared by you and have the most memorable wedding. I wish you nothing but success!

Undertaker – Thank you for the greatest moment of all, receiving your “Tombstone”… I am honored.

Dolph – You are welcome for getting many elbow brushes … LOL! I am always wishing you the best in your career.

Teddy Long – Thank you for all of your help, advice and talks in helping me believe in myself. I Love You, Playa!

Michelle McCool – Thank you for being my spiritual backbone. I always enjoyed camping out with you in the locker room. You are a wonderful friend and I will always cherish our friendship. Thank you, Layla, for letting me share in the fun times with “Lay-Cool.” 

Travel – Thank you, Cathy and Holly, for always getting me to work and home. Your efforts are never forgotten. I still appreciated you when it wasn’t to the right city…LOL!!

To everyone in the trucks – Kevin, Kerwin, Duncan, “Mi Amigo” Michael, Matt, Tina, Caroline and I know there are several others … thank you!

Props – Thank you Mark, Anthony, Jason, Ellis, Tommy and everyone else who always took care of me. Your help and friendships are priceless.

Seamstress Team – Thank you, Terry and Julie, for your help. Sandra, thank you for creating the most beautiful dresses and gear for me.

Thank you to the truck drivers and bus drivers who have the hardest job of all. I always appreciated your smiles, efforts and friendships! 

Thank you to the stagehands who work hard every show. Without your efforts, I couldn’t have done mine. I loved all of our funny and even the stressful times … “Cell phones and walkies off.” In 8…7…6…5 … all of you are the best! Warren, Howie, Luis, Brian, Kasama Mama, Abi, Carl, Jaime (Wabi), Chris, Carl and I know there are many more.

Dega – Oh my gosh, I will miss each and every one of you. Sending love to my girls, Hag and Jessica…you guys are too cool!! JP, Bruce, Cheese and Jack, thank you for feeding me with delicious dishes every week!

Thank you to the commentators who either loved me or hated me – JBL, you will always be my favorite commentator. Jerry, Josh and Michael Cole… all my love!!

Makeup – Thank you Jan, Jill, Leslie and Jackie. Jackie, thank you for always rocking my hair!

The WWE App, Dot com gang and interviewers – I will miss all of you. Brian, Dustin, Nicky, Tom, Byron and the girl power behind it all … Renee!!!

Production Office – I want to thank you all for your help and hard work. Thank you for always going above and beyond if we needed a bigger locker room. I am grateful for the friendships I have with each and every one of you. Chimel, Sean, Mark Yeaton, Sam S., Steve Rubin, Ralph and John D’Amico, and also the girls in the office!!!

To all the arena reps at WWE – John Davis, Kosha, Angela, Joe P., Tracie, thank you for always helping me!

Cameras – Stu, Rico, Scott, Marty, Billy, Bubba Jr., Doom and Gloom, thank you for always getting my best side!!

Johnny “Boss” Laurinaitis – Thank you!! Thank you!! You have always believed in me and looked out for Eddie and I for many years. Your friendship will always be in my heart and I wish you nothing but the best. Thank you for your honesty and treating my daughters like your own. Keep living the dream. You deserve nothing less.

Mark Carrano – Eddie thought the world of you and loved you like a brother. You have been a very special friend to me and I will always be here for you. I am so proud of you in how you have grown at WWE. I wish Jenna and you all the best! I love my Noodles!! 

To the security crew, all of you are special to me! Rich, Jim, Dennis, Joe, Tony, Muriel, Scott and John. Thank you for always keeping me safe! 

Photo Dept. – Johnny, Eric, Jamie, Heather, Rich, Craig and everyone else! 

To the refs who “never listened to me in the ring”... LOL! All of you are so special to me and thank you for the fun times in the ring! Charles, John C., Chad, Mike C., Spider, Mark and Bonsai!!

“Excuse Me,”

Vickie

The lady did her job of annoying people well and I hope she makes the HOF someday.

Edited by spjunkies
  • Like 1

“Excuse Me,”

Vickie

Epic.

:applause:

BTW - the WWE missed out on a golden opp when Big E got attacked by Rusev after his fake reverend speech.

They should have cut to Ron Simmons (but dressed as Farooq) and had him give his "Damn" catchphrase.

Da_Nation.jpg

Edited by The Evil Genius