Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

No :pooh:. I am one of the biggest Nature Boy marks out there and I felt that he should have been doing the J.J. Dillon thang after he had his run of matches against today's stars a few years back (when he feuded with Rock, Austin and a few others). Vince isn't going to put another World Championship on him before he retires, so why continue to wrestle? His skills are better suited trying to as the mouth piece for somebody that has absolutely no mic skills (Chris Masters).

Absolutely and no that you mention it.. Him, Chris Masters and Randy Orton would make a pretty cool little clique

Now that I scanned through it on tivo during lunch at home. There is a part where Bischoff talks about DX being an NWO rip-off. Not sure if they are suggesting a D-X vs. NWO war to come.

I figured that (other than to promote his book) Bischoff was brought back in order to kick off the whole NWO vs DX thing. Having them(supposedly) cut him off in that first interview two weeks back was proof of that. This whole thing will come ahead around Survivor Series time.

PS Vince, dont' stop at NWO and DX. Hell bring back the Horsemen and the Fabulous Freebirds while you're at it. :doh:

Guest sith lord
I figured that (other than to promote his book) Bischoff was brought back in order to kick off the whole NWO vs DX thing. Having them(supposedly) cut him off in that first interview two weeks back was proof of that. This whole thing will come ahead around Survivor Series time.

PS Vince, dont' stop at NWO and DX. Hell bring back the Horsemen and the Fabulous Freebirds while you're at it. :doh:

I agree. And on top of that, there's no way Vince is gonna let the WCW's NWO win a fued against his DX so why even start this storyline? And one more thing to think of, Hall is old and hasn't wrestled in a long time and Nash is old and only wrestles when he's ready.

Get ready for some of the worse wrestling matches ever.

Guest sith lord
Sting and the Big Show and Hulk Hogan were also part of the NWO at one time. Could they be setting up for the Raw reunion show next week the Big Show and Hogan starting the NWO?

Sting has a contract with TNA and would probably never go to the WWE.

Guest sith lord
I think Sting is having a carrer versus title match against Jeff Jarrett. Does anyone know when that match is?

October 22 at "Bound for Glory."

It has just been revealed that World Wrestling Entertainment renewed the rights to the NWO/New World Order trademark on Wednesday, September 27th. Here is the information, courtesy of uspto.gov:

Word Mark NWO NEW WORLD ORDER

Goods and Services IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Clothing, namely, hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts, sports jerseys, tank-tops, sweatpants, tops, bottoms, and shorts; headgear, namely, hats and caps; footwear. FIRST USE: 20020531. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20020531

Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING

Design Search Code

Filing Date September 27, 2006

Current Filing Basis 1A

Original Filing Basis 1B

Registration Date September 25, 2007

Owner (REGISTRANT) WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT INC. CORPORATION DELAWARE 1241 EAST MAIN ST STAMFORD CONNECTICUT 06902

Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED

Attorney of Record Renee L. Duff

Type of Mark TRADEMARK

Register PRINCIPAL

Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

It has just been revealed that World Wrestling Entertainment renewed the rights to the NWO/New World Order trademark on Wednesday, September 27th. Here is the information, courtesy of uspto.gov:

Word Mark NWO NEW WORLD ORDER

Goods and Services IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Clothing, namely, hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts, sports jerseys, tank-tops, sweatpants, tops, bottoms, and shorts; headgear, namely, hats and caps; footwear. FIRST USE: 20020531. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20020531

Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING

Design Search Code

Filing Date September 27, 2006

Current Filing Basis 1A

Original Filing Basis 1B

Registration Date September 25, 2007

Owner (REGISTRANT) WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT INC. CORPORATION DELAWARE 1241 EAST MAIN ST STAMFORD CONNECTICUT 06902

Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED

Attorney of Record Renee L. Duff

Type of Mark TRADEMARK

Register PRINCIPAL

Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

NWO footwear??

Sting has a contract with TNA and would probably never go to the WWE.

I wouldn't say never.. But probably not in any sort of wrestling type job.

Sting wants his DVD released, it was said that it's extremely important to him.. Who has all his best footage?? Yep lovable VKM..

Guest sith lord
I wouldn't say never.. But probably not in any sort of wrestling type job.

Sting wants his DVD released, it was said that it's extremely important to him.. Who has all his best footage?? Yep lovable VKM..

If it was anybody else, I'd agree with you, but Sting is STRONGLY against the type of show the WWE puts on because of his religous beliefs. Vince have tried on numerous occassions to land Sting and Sting has turned him down everytime.

Sting, to this date as far as I know, is the only bigtime pro wrestler that Vince couldn't buy and I applaud Sting for that.

I think what G-Prime is saying that maybe Sting might get a DVD contract or some sort of legends deal similar to what Brett got. It would be nice to get a Sting DVD Box. Hell they might even be able to dig up some of his old footage with him and the Ultimate Warrior from UWF.

Guest sith lord
I think what G-Prime is saying that maybe Sting might get a DVD contract or some sort of legends deal similar to what Brett got. It would be nice to get a Sting DVD Box. Hell they might even be able to dig up some of his old footage with him and the Ultimate Warrior from UWF.

Sting does have a legends deal with TNA and his DVD is coming out on Oct 10.

www.tnawrestling.com/stingdvd/index.html

Sting does have a legends deal with TNA and his DVD is coming out on Oct 10.

www.tnawrestling.com/stingdvd/index.html

Nah man. I mean when he was Sting back in NWA/WCW. Don't get me wrong, I think the TNA DVD will be great but they are very quick to hand out DVDs there. Joe had a greatest matches disk that included not some but just about every match that he had in TNA up to that point. The Sting disk appears to be the same.

Guest sith lord
Nah man. I mean when he was Sting back in NWA/WCW. Don't get me wrong, I think the TNA DVD will be great but they are very quick to hand out DVDs there. Joe had a greatest matches disk that included not some but just about every match that he had in TNA up to that point. The Sting disk appears to be the same.

It does seem that they're quick to give guys their own DVD's.