Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I witnessed several matches during the NWA Jim Crockett days when the fans got involved. Once it happened when a wrestler challenged anyone in the stadium to be able to last 15 mins in the ring with them.  Another time a champion offered to defend his belt against all comers and a fan ran into the ring. 

Edited by Gallen5862
  • Like 1

One of the best fan run ins I've ever seen was on Raw (back in like '02) during a ladder match between Eddie G and Jeff Hardy I believe. Guerrero's climbing the ladder, and some  cat rushes in, bumps the ladder and knocks him off, then gets promptly clocked by Guerrero before getting hauled off by security.

I forgot all about that. And I found it on Youtube too lol

One of the best fan run ins I've ever seen was on Raw (back in like '02) during a ladder match between Eddie G and Jeff Hardy I believe. Guerrero's climbing the ladder, and some  cat rushes in, bumps the ladder and knocks him off, then gets promptly clocked by Guerrero before getting hauled off by security.

I forgot all about that. And I found it on Youtube too lol

Ahh, so it was RVD, lol. That's crazy. RVD's reaction is priceless.

• 2 weeks later...

So Darren young just randomly came out.

WWE superstar Darren Young just dropped a bombshell, telling TMZ, he's gay ... and no, this isn't part of the act.

Darren was at LAX Wednesday when we asked whether a gay wrestler could succeed in WWE, and Darren laughed, saying, "Absolutely. Look at me. I'm a WWE superstar and to be honest with you, I'll tell you right now, I'm gay. And I'm happy. I'm very happy."

For the record, Darren is now the first openly gay wrestler ever at WWE ... and the first headlining wrestler ever to come out while still signed to a major promotion

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/15/darren-young-wwe-superstar-gay/

That takes a lot of courage to do that as an active wrestler in the WWE. I hope he doesn't get a lot of heat in the locker room from boneheads since him and Pat Patterson are the only ones so far.

Three wrestlers now have rematch clauses for the wwe Title. The Rock has a rematch from losing to John Cena. John Cena has a rematch from losing to Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan has a rematch from losing to Mr Money In The Bank Randy Orton. Who gets the championship match at the Night of Champions?

Man, this Summer Slam was leaps and bounds better than WrestleMania. I thought that Lesnar/Punk match was going to be hard to top. But Bryan and Cena brought it. The ending with Orton and HHH turning heel was predictable, like most of the things they do, but still very entertaining. Best PPV I have seen in years. 

• Like 1

I knew before the match that HHH was going to hit the pedigree for Orton to use MITB. Now Three wrestlers can claim they deserve rematches. Does Ric Flair join HHH and Orton to reform Evolution or do they add the Miz and Rhodes with Flair and HBK to form a new group?

• Like 1

Man, I think the WWE has hit a groove right now. They are pretty much batting 1.000 right now.

Even with the Divas division. AJ cut a beast promo last night if anybody hasn't seen it, I will try and post a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaW89mcQL1w

I wish the Bella Twins would have shut up. They were messing it up...

Edited by MLSKINS

During the AJ bit I expected the WWE to introduce Paige with either being AJ's pal....or to hit her from behind. Still, she did an awesome job.

I think they realized that without CM Punk being the big Heel, that nobody could do it. Del Rio? Nope...not since they tried making him a face. Sandow? Please, that bit is a joke. So, HHH and Orton who is AWESOME in this role hits the right notes there. Back to the days of the Corporate Ministry or the McMahon-Helmsley era. The bosses have THEIR champ and will do what they can to keep him there. I get the appeal of Daniel Bryan. He's undersized but has great skills and can help put over most guys. Usually to beat a stable of baddies, you need one of good guys. I don't see him as a leader of one though. Reminds me of when they tried to put Kurt Angle in that kind of role. Didn't feel natural.

The Shield working for HHH was a twist I didn't expect....but I kind of like it now. 

• 1 month later...

Loving the Rhodes family stuff.  Cody had his best match and promo on RAW a few weeks ago when he was fired.  Plus who doesn't love the American Dream.  

Goldust also had a great match with Orton a couple of weeks ago.  

It's going to be Rhodes Family vs The Shield at Battleground.  Should be awesome.  

• Like 1

Yeah, like I said back in August, it seems that WWE is in the groove right now. I looked a little sideways at the debut of Los Matadores, but kids are going to go wild for that little bull mascot. And in the WWE kids=$$$

All I know is that they need to end this Paul Heyman, CM Punk feud and get Punk back into the title scene.

And when Shaemus comes back, it would be nice to see him turn heel again. But the kids love him, so again, $$$.

As for TNA, I stopped watching that about a month ago. I see that AJ Styles won the BFG, but the only thing that interest me in TNA right now would be an upcoming feud between Kenny King and Austin Aries. 

The Punk/Heyman thing probably won't hit climax until Survivor Series which is still another two PPVs away.  Or maybe they end at Hell in a Cell with Heyman getting into a cell with Punk.

I've never consistently watched TNA.  Their product is trash.  It's a shame because they have so many talented guys on their roster I would love to see in a legitimate promotion.  I'd rather watch ROH's home video style presentation than anything TNA puts on.  They don't know how to write, act or speak.  The only thing they do well is have wrestlers who can perform at a decent level in the ring but it doesn't mean anything since the stories suck ass.

Edited by Who Del
  • Like 1