Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Yeah. At one point I saw him look at the ref and say something like, "I really hurt my knee". It was tough to make out, but the way he was acting it didn't look like he was selling it. He looked more like he didn't know what to do with it... Except for finish the match by any means possible

Punk really is the best full time wrestler on the roster, and I'm not sure it's even close.

Such is the way of things when the Spanish Announce Table refuses to collapse. This was Spanish Announce Table revenge.

Such is the way of things when the Spanish Announce Table refuses to collapse. This was Spanish Announce Table revenge.

It was truly a awkward moment. I was like "Wasn't that suppose to collapse? lol"

I wonder if the ending was improv at all? If the injury was indeed that bad.

----------------

Can't cream Cena for customizing the belt. It sounds like this belt changes to adjust each wrestler. Makes you wonder what a Fandango or Kane version would be like lol.

It was truly a awkward moment. I was like "Wasn't that suppose to collapse? lol"

I wonder if the ending was improv at all? If the injury was indeed that bad.

Supposed to, the Spanish Announcers are at the low end of the totem pole. I think they have to negotiate before each PPV how long they're actually allowed to have a table to sit at before someone smashes it.

I tend to think they went with the regular ending and Punk fought through it. There were several moves done after the table incident, including at least two GTS attempts, that must have been murder on his knee, but they kept them in anyway. Props to Punk for sticking it out, and to Taker for managing to drag another match out of his body, and a pretty good one at that.

Mania was decent, it certainly wasn't the worst one ever. It wasn't the best either by any means.....but i don't even think this was in the top 5 worst mania's ever.

Surprisingly there were no Raw rebounds...we didn't even get a single backstage segment. The promos and Diddy's performance were the only fillers I remember.

So what to expect tonight on Raw? The mixed 8 man tag match that was scrapped last night? Ziggler cashing in? Christian returns? (heel Christian feuding with Cena would be decent imo) Perhaps an RVD return since he was at the HOF stuff over the weekend? Will the Shield attack Cena, thus bringing out Rock to his rescue and setting up Cena/Rock VS the Shield at Extreme Rules? (I really hope not, i'd rather see Rock have a confrontation with Brock to set up a Summerslam match or a main event match for WM30 between the two) Will CM Punk have a bone to pick seeing as Heyman went 0 - 2 last night and Punk hasn't won a major match since December? Could that lead to an attack from Brock Lesnar, leading to Punk taking some time off? (punk reportedly banged his knee up pretty bad last night, and was rumored to be taking some time off after Mania anyway)

I know one thing we won't see....a CENA HEEL TURN. lol, unfortunately i'm beginning to think it'll never happen, and if it does it'll be way too late. And one thing we WILL see will be a boring ass Cena promo talking about overcoming the odds, with his stupid smile, holding up that belt that he doesn't deserve. Ugh

Edited by Drop

Glad I wasn't the only one disappointed.

I feel so bad for everyone involved in the tag match that got cut. I know you get a hefty bonus for competing on the card so I'd hate to hear that they didn't get it because of the match being cut

Punk/taker (while not as good as HBK/ Taker) was match of the night

I didn't mind Lesnar losing as he never looks weak IMO. Plus, HHH has been doing a lot of jobs at WM recently.

Thinking about the main event makes me wanna kick babies so ill leave that be.

---------- Post added April-8th-2013 at 01:54 PM ----------

The worst WM is still 15 minus the main event.

Awful card

I know one thing we won't see....a CENA HEEL TURN. lol, unfortunately i'm beginning to think it'll never happen, and if it does it'll be way too late. And one thing we WILL see will be a boring ass Cena promo talking about overcoming the odds, with his stupid smile, holding up that belt that he doesn't deserve. Ugh

Hey....a 36-time champion and face of the company for the past decade finally won a big match and the torch was passed. We should celebrate.

The worst thing about Punk's new injury is the fact that he was already injured from his last match before last night. If you combine that with his injury from Ryback, I think this would be his third major injury in like the last 6 months. Unfortunately, I think he needs to take a break for a couple of months.

Mania was decent, it certainly wasn't the worst one ever. It wasn't the best either by any means.....but i don't even think this was in the top 5 worst mania's ever.

Surprisingly there were no Raw rebounds...we didn't even get a single backstage segment. The promos and Diddy's performance were the only fillers I remember.

So what to expect tonight on Raw? The mixed 8 man tag match that was scrapped last night? Ziggler cashing in? Christian returns? (heel Christian feuding with Cena would be decent imo) Perhaps an RVD return since he was at the HOF stuff over the weekend? Will the Shield attack Cena, thus bringing out Rock to his rescue and setting up Cena/Rock VS the Shield at Extreme Rules? (I really hope not, i'd rather see Rock have a confrontation with Brock to set up a Summerslam match or a main event match for WM30 between the two) Will CM Punk have a bone to pick seeing as Heyman went 0 - 2 last night and Punk hasn't won a major match since December? Could that lead to an attack from Brock Lesnar, leading to Punk taking some time off? (punk reportedly banged his knee up pretty bad last night, and was rumored to be taking some time off after Mania anyway)

Any chance Cena comes out to talk about his match with Rock and gets jumped by the Shield which leaves him motionless for Ziggler to cash in his MITB? Seems like a good way to get people off Cena's back about winning the title again since Cena has now beaten the Rock and that's what it was all about. The question is who would feud with Ziggler? What happens to Cena? What happens to the Rock? Maybe Lesnar interrupts the Rock and F5's him like he did Cena? Rock vs Lesnar at extreme rules?

Any chance Cena comes out to talk about his match with Rock and gets jumped by the Shield which leaves him motionless for Ziggler to cash in his MITB? Seems like a good way to get people off Cena's back about winning the title again since Cena has now beaten the Rock and that's what it was all about. The question is who would feud with Ziggler? What happens to Cena? What happens to the Rock? Maybe Lesnar interrupts the Rock and F5's him like he did Cena? Rock vs Lesnar at extreme rules?

Rock and Lesnar are probably main eventing WM XXX. They aren't going to blow that match on a nothing PPV. I hate the idea, but I could see Rock and Cena teaming up at Extreme Rules against, I guess, The Shield. You could put them over The Rock and have him go away for another 8 months or so, leaving Cena alone to fight them. Their pattern seems to be push the hot new thing to the moon for two months before pulling the plug. That would work here and at least be fresh for a while.

This is the problem with having your top three matches involving part timers. The matches lead to nothing. HHH is gone. Brock is gone. Rock is soon to be gone. UT is gone for a year. Punk was rumored to be taking some type off before the injury. That leaves Cena and the undercard for the next few months.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother

Christian should be back soon.....maybe tonight. If Punk is going to be gone for awhile. Here are your main eventers for a bit. Cena, Del Rio, Swagger, Dolph.

They have guys who have been main eventers...but who will they push back up there? Orton? Miz? Big Show? Mark Henry? Daniel Bryan?

Stupid current storylines are ruining everything.

Edited by Buford

Nice thought, but Ziggler can't cash in for the WWE championship his briefcase is for the Interco.... World Heavyweight Belt.

:ols: This is getting good.

As we just reported, The Rock is not backstage at Raw right now, which has caught the creative team completely off guard as a major angle between Rock and Brock Lesnar was planned to open the show.

F4WOnline.com is reporting that The Rock flew back home to Los Angeles after WrestleMania last night and will not be at Raw tonight, so the WWE creative team is scrambling to re-write the Raw script without his presence.

Vince McMahon and the WWE writers are currently re-writing the show, which was also set to feature a major angle involving John Cena and his title defense at Extreme Rules

This is almost better than WrestleMania last night.

Apparently the Rock called Cena a "mother****er" during the match...

And someone said that when Rock was holding his hand up and pointing to the crowd he mouthed, "This isn't right you son of a *****" to Cena. :ols: Who knows if that's true. But Rock DID look dejected. *shrug*

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

:ols: This is getting good.

This is almost better than WrestleMania last night.

Apparently the Rock called Cena a "mother****er" during the match...

And someone said that when Rock was holding his hand up and pointing to the crowd he mouthed, "This isn't right you son of a *****" to Cena. :ols: Who knows if that's true. But Rock DID look dejected. *shrug*

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

I gotta say this isn't gonna look good for The Rock though. You call yourself the Peoples Champ and then walk out? Even Cena faced the crowd the next night. Cena had to lose to The Rock at wrestlemania last year so why does The Rock think he's above losing to Cena? I'm sorry but if this is simply about him having to lose at Wrestlemania to Cena that's some horse crap.

I can't wait to see whose finisher Cena will kick out of 5 times at Extreme Rules! My money is on Mark Henry...

---------- Post added April-8th-2013 at 06:53 PM ----------

I gotta say this isn't gonna look good for The Rock though. You call yourself the Peoples Champ and then walk out? Even Cena faced the crowd the next night. Cena had to lose to The Rock at wrestlemania last year so why does The Rock think he's above losing to Cena? I'm sorry but if this is simply about him having to lose at Wrestlemania to Cena that's some horse crap.

but it was such a shock that Cena beat the Rock...

I can't wait to see whose finisher Cena will kick out of 5 times at Extreme Rules! My money is on Mark Henry...

---------- Post added April-8th-2013 at 06:53 PM ----------

but it was such a shock that Cena beat the Rock...

Yeah and it was such a shock when rock won in Miami because the fans threatened to riot if he loss. Both matches were predictable as hell.

Everything I've read suggests the Rock didn't mind losing to Cena... It was the way the match ended and then the hug fest that annoyed him.

I just read a report that says he got hurt at Mania and flew home today. WWE may or may not have known about the injury but they certainly didn't know he was going to no show...

Everything I've read suggests the Rock didn't mind losing to Cena... It was the way the match ended and then the hug fest that annoyed him.

I just read a report that says he got hurt at Mania and flew home today. WWE may or may not have known about the injury but they certainly didn't know he was going to no show...

Crowd chatting "bull****" in response to the injury comments at the intro. I think the injury is a cover up honestly. Something else is going on.

Crowd chatting "bull****" in response to the injury comments at the intro. I think the injury is a cover up honestly. Something else is going on.

He was limping after the match pretty bad. I just rewatched. He struggled getting out of the ring.

---------- Post added April-8th-2013 at 08:25 PM ----------

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/270739-update-the-rock-confirms-wmania-injury-tweets-details

He says he tore his and his adductors off the bone last night... Jesus.

Edited by KDawg

He was limping after the match pretty bad. I just rewatched. He struggled getting out of the ring.

---------- Post added April-8th-2013 at 08:25 PM ----------

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/270739-update-the-rock-confirms-wmania-injury-tweets-details

He says he tore his and his adductors off the bone last night... Jesus.

And the WWE didn't know this?

And the WWE didn't know this?

We have no idea if they did or didn't. Those are just reports. He's limping pretty bad at the end of the match as he's getting out of the ring... And he kept taking big breaths and letting them out... His eyes looked weak as hell as well.

I'm sure the WWE was aware of the injury... What they probably didn't know, if reports are true, is that he was going home to get it looked at. He probably got a pretty bad tongue lashing from his agent and managers...

open the show with another F'up. You flip the IC belt twice in 24 hours. Weak.

Watched WM this evening...well, my 30min FF version with entrances, finishes and a few other moments. The 30min version was great.

Also, reading more about the match that was cut last night, I learned that Cody Rhodes is with a former WWE "Diva" that I don't remember ever. Eden Stiles aka Brandi Reed. Does anybody remember her? I think I would.

002.jpg

Edited by Buford

:ols: Good call.

How they gonna have Wade Barrett lose at 'Mainia and then have him win it back the next night? I hope they don't make him and Miz fight again...

I hope the Shield's threat is as historic as they make it sound.