Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

The Cena hate schtick is getting old. Give it a rest. Dude has been away from the title for over a year. Well over a year. He's the face of the company, like it or not. Get over it.

And I say this as a guy who pretty much idolizes The Rock.

Edited by KDawg

The problem that people have with Cena is that he changes NOTHING up he has basically been the same super-marine guy since 2008.

The guy is beyond stale.

Keep in mind, that's a WWE decision just as much as it is a Cena decision. And for the record, he annoys me too. But having said that, he's their top full-time guy. I think Punk is better, but the fans (even adults) seem to love Cena... or love to hate Cena. No one gets bigger reactions. He's been out of the title picture for over a year and a half. The WWE isn't going to keep their "franchise player" out of the sun that long. People should be happy it lasted as long as it did, quite frankly.

Keep in mind, that's a WWE decision just as much as it is a Cena decision. And for the record, he annoys me too. But having said that, he's their top full-time guy. I think Punk is better, but the fans (even adults) seem to love Cena... or love to hate Cena. No one gets bigger reactions. He's been out of the title picture for over a year and a half. The WWE isn't going to keep their "franchise player" out of the sun that long. People should be happy it lasted as long as it did, quite frankly.

Oh don't get me wrong I know that the guy is handcuffed by the WWE. It just stinks because the guy could clearly be so much more, but it looks like he's going to be stuck in neutral.

This post is probably gonna be controversial but I think it has to happen. From everything I read, Punk is regarded as a top guy backstage (perhaps even 2nd to Cena). You just probably pissed him off by not putting him in a real WM main event.

WWE has a huge opportunity to push Punk into legend status. My idea? To have Taker put him over at WM. Taker beating Punk at WM would kill all of his momentum.

I've always maintained that Taker should never lose at Mania but that was because I could never find a guy that would make sense. You couldn't push a young upstart over him (i.e. Ryback) because the moment wouldn't be emotional enough. You couldn't have an old guy (HHH) do it because it would serve the winner no purpose.

But Punk is teetering on that "all time great" position and this can push him over.

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

I like Cena's hurricanrana, it's unique.

I don't got any beef with Cena. I just want him to turn heel, but this it. He's corny, but it's who he is. I aint even mad at him...

I do think Taker should lose at Wrestlemania, and I guess that's what's going to happen. The rumor was the only way The Undertaker would wrestle is if he lost to Punk. WWE didn't want it, but I guess they changed their mind.

I am buying Wrestlemania. I always stream the other events, it wouldn't hurt to help support them one time a year.

I honestly don't know how Taker is even still standing these days. He's been in a ton of brutal matches, and (at least during my time watching damn near every event) was always one of those dudes who would be at every show, bust ass, and not take time off. Not only that, but this dudes been wrestling in the WWE since I was like 2-3 years old. That's a lot of wear and tear.

He (along with Batista, Edge, HBK, Rey Mysterio, JBL, and Kurt Angle to an extent) was a guy that I kind of regret missing out on when I flipped the channel for 7 years in '04. He had great range, from the Mortician, to the Deadman, to the Ministry, and then The American Badass/Big Evil, and whatever the hell he was after that. He also had very underrated mic skills which he showed off with the American Badass gimmick. It's time to hang 'em up though. I'd be okay with him losing to Punk and calling it a career.

I honestly don't know how Taker is even still standing these days. He's been in a ton of brutal matches, and (at least during my time watching damn near every event) was always one of those dudes who would be at every show, bust ass, and not take time off. Not only that, but this dudes been wrestling in the WWE since I was like 2-3 years old. That's a lot of wear and tear.

He (along with Batista, Edge, HBK, Rey Mysterio, JBL, and Kurt Angle to an extent) was a guy that I kind of regret missing out on when I flipped the channel for 7 years in '04. He had great range, from the Mortician, to the Deadman, to the Ministry, and then The American Badass/Big Evil, and whatever the hell he was after that. He also had very underrated mic skills which he showed off with the American Badass gimmick. It's time to hang 'em up though. I'd be okay with him losing to Punk and calling it a career.

He said the greatest line I've ever heard during that time. He told someone, "I may not dress like Satan anymore but I'm still down with the devil!"

LMAOO...That was a badass line.

During '99, he and Rock had great mic exchanges.

plus, who wouldn't want to stay home with Michelle McCool?

---------- Post added February-26th-2013 at 07:45 PM ----------

I like Cena's hurricanrana, it's unique.

I don't got any beef with Cena. I just want him to turn heel, but this it. He's corny, but it's who he is. I aint even mad at him...

I do think Taker should lose at Wrestlemania, and I guess that's what's going to happen. The rumor was the only way The Undertaker would wrestle is if he lost to Punk. WWE didn't want it, but I guess they changed their mind.

I am buying Wrestlemania. I always stream the other events, it wouldn't hurt to help support them one time a year.

It's not just the Cena thing for me. HHH v Lesner again. Dolph Ziggler in some meaningless mid card match after continuously losing match after match. Ryback can't win a match. Hopefully they will continue the Mark Henry monster heel angle, To be fair, they are doing a great job with the shield

plus, who wouldn't want to stay home with Michelle McCool?

---------- Post added February-26th-2013 at 07:45 PM ----------

It's not just the Cena thing for me. HHH v Lesner again. Dolph Ziggler in some meaningless mid card match after continuously losing match after match. Ryback can't win a match. Hopefully they will continue the Mark Henry monster heel angle, To be fair, they are doing a great job with the shield

I wasn't saying it was just for Cena. But I here you though, it is looking weak right now. But cut them some slack, it's still a whole month left to go.

Mark Henry

Ziggler

Shield

Punk

The reasons I am intrigued in WWE right now. It would be nice if they can stop playing with the Divas division and start promoting their best talent instead of these barbie dolls.

Edited by MLSKINS

Wait, monster heel Mark Henry? That hasn't been done a bunch of times :ols:

But he's so good at it though sin.

I still remember when it was a cage match between Mysterio and somebody and Henry burst through the cage, laid everybody out and then climbed to the top of the ring and beat he chest. That was the first time I saw him and thought he was a beast.

Wait, monster heel Mark Henry? That hasn't been done a bunch of times :ols:

They like their big men to be comedians. Dancing for the kids. The only true monster run was his title run. Before that, he was sexual chocolate and a bunch of other demeaning incarnations. On the bright side, at least he is not Albert or Brodius Clay...

ps.....I am not sure if you were being sarcastic

I wasn't saying it was just for Cena. But I here you though, it is looking weak right now. But cut them some slack, it's still a whole month left to go.

Mark Henry

Ziggler

Shield

Punk

The reasons I am intrigued in WWE right now. It would be nice if they can stop playing with the Divas division and start promoting their best talent instead of these barbie dolls.

They've got a few women in FCW right now. I think one is kind of dark. I forget her name though.

For me it goes back to long-term stables. The Shield seems to be working. But back when you had the Nation and DX it gave more faces TV time with a reason for them to be there.

I'd like to see a female lead a stable of big men who aren't there for comic relief. Maybe have the two guys get the tag belts while helping her get the Diva's title and renaming it back to the Women's Championship. Total heels.

What we're seeing are a bunch of ex heavyweight champs fighting in stupid storylines. Just shows how many people were pushed too fast....and how overlooked the other belts are.

They've got a few women in FCW right now. I think one is kind of dark. I forget her name though.

You are talking about Paige. She's been ready for a while now, I don't know why they haven't called her up yet. They have two more too. Sammy and Sasha Banks. Banks might need a little bit more time, but Sammy and Paige could come up now.

The Rock and Cena were awesome last night.

Rock's Lance Armstrong quote was perfect.

Did it seem to anyone else that towards the end he went more to the "heel Rock" kind of promo? Obviously, they're not going to have him turn... But I got the heel vibe from him rather than the funny baby face...

Ryback/Henry stare down was interesting.

Punk was predictable.

The Rock and Cena were awesome last night.

Rock's Lance Armstrong quote was perfect.

Did it seem to anyone else that towards the end he went more to the "heel Rock" kind of promo? Obviously, they're not going to have him turn... But I got the heel vibe from him rather than the funny baby face...

Ryback/Henry stare down was interesting.

Punk was predictable.

If you smell, what The Rock is cooking. Yeah, he did seem serious. Hopefully we get silly Rock and Cena for the next three weeks and then they cut another serious promo the Monday before 'Mania.

Ryback and Henry is good for both men. I love after Henry's match he was saying "nobody stands in my way!" I guess that will be the starting topis of the feud.

I don't know why people think Punk needs to win at WM against Taker. Plenty of superstars who loss to him have gone on to have careers or already had great careers. Knocking him off at WM with Punks after all the legends that loss to him there? Just seems wrong.

The Undertaker himself wanted Punk to end the streak. But either way I don't care, I think both angles will be just fine.