Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Right. Which is why I don't like it. Sting is better than a "copy" gimmick.

Yeah, true. But I think he's the ideal character for a completely snapped and lost his mind gimmick. The radical changes in the past have worked. Hell, in the 80's I never would've thought a "dark Sting" gimmick would have worked.

This could all be kayfabe too with Punk.

If not, he'll be going to TNA... He'd be a huge get by them.

I still think this could be an angle, the same way many people weren't sure what to make of the Daniel Bryan situation when it happened. When Bryan got released, many weren't sure whether or not it was a work, or if it really happened and whether or not he would come back. I mean, the WWE let him do indie shows, but eventually let him come back.

I think this has too many signs of being an angle, and whether or not he leaves, I think Punk will eventually be back in the WWE.

After attending the debacle on Sunday night...I had to legit ask myself, "why do I still watch?"

Its that bad

Its 100 percent a kids show now...

Booking is terrible...I mean ****tastic

Weak characters

Suckass promos

Storylines that insult our intelligence

I really see it going back to the 80s where the monster face champs (Orton and Cena) feast on all challengers for months on end

I can't take it anymore...

They've said **** the 18-34 demographic completely...

Can't find the link but everybody go YouTube this video by wrestlingjesus2011 called the truth about WWE...it's the truest **** I've ever heard

But anyways...why do we still watch?

After attending the debacle on Sunday night...I had to legit ask myself, "why do I still watch?"

Its that bad

Its 100 percent a kids show now...

Booking is terrible...I mean ****tastic

Weak characters

Suckass promos

Storylines that insult our intelligence

I really see it going back to the 80s where the monster face champs (Orton and Cena) feast on all challengers for months on end

I can't take it anymore...

They've said **** the 18-34 demographic completely...

Can't find the link but everybody go YouTube this video by wrestlingjesus2011 called the truth about WWE...it's the truest **** I've ever heard

But anyways...why do we still watch?

Its somewhat entertaining, even the water downed version that it has become. When they went straight rated G it started getting a lot more boring. Im giving TNA another shot and started putting it back on the DVR. I think the main problem is even though TNA is a competitor, it's still small and having a hard time catching the giant. What we need as wrestling fans is for a bunch of WWE superstars to jump to TNA, all at once. Like 10 of them. Then for SmackDown to be cancelled. Then it gets back to the old WCW vs. WWE wars and the only way to compete is better story lines, no kiddie **** anymmore and bleeping out *****, *******, ****, ass, etc.

The current model now will never provide as quality entertainment they once had. With that said, there is still hope that TNA continues to grow and there are some times for WWE that the moments are funny. Even if the WWE kept it for kids, if they would just bring back friends turning on friends and screwing them out of the title or costing them a match, making the title change hands to someone that you wouldnt think would get it and have them hold it for a few weeks. Random changing of belts on an actual RAW or SmackDown show, not just PPV.

I love the eye candy and they wont get rid of it, but they should completely scrap the divas or put them on their own 30 min - 1 hour show in place of SmackDown (Cancel SmackDown) maybe they use an hour for up and new comers to see what crowd reaction they get on a small show, have a few divas matches, then maybe one good main event of worthy caliber. It wont happen, but one can hope.

Your idea in the first paragraph is brilliant

Morrison

Kofi

Bryan

Christian

Truth

Punk

Swagger

Bourne

And the nexus/corre guys

All should jump

The problem is that while I wish the best for those guys, TNA (Impact Wrestling, whatever) is a trainwreck of a show. It's impossible to watch a full episode, because even while it's TV14, TNA doesn't take the advantages that it could be taking to being an entertaining wrestling company, and at this point, I don't think they ever will. They have a talented roster, but don't put emphasis on pushing those guys, and while WWE PG storylines can be pretty dumb and predictable, TNA is so much worse with the crappy storylines and on going feuds that stretch on longer than WWE feuds. I've wanted to like TNA for a while, but ever since Bischoff and Hogan joined, all hope is lost for TNA/Impact. I'd rather see Kofi and Daniel Bryan stuck in the mid-card position (which I actually think is a perfect position for them right now) than switch over to a terribly run wrestling company.

Just thought I'd put this here :ols:

u9gRDu_00gc

Edit: Wow...Marlena & Sunny. Schwing! Anybody remember the first Shotgun Saturday Night where Marlena flashed Golddust's opponent (and the crowd)? Raunchy WWF was the best.

Edited by RVAbrendan

Actually a pretty decent RAW tonight. Best matches were the Big Show vs. Del Dickface with the WSM interfering and costing Big Show the match. Followed by the tornado match with the Rey and Riley vs. Miz and Swagger. Personally, I don't like rey at all, but I like the Riley angle, so I was happy to see him win. And the ending finale was great, good match overall. The main event was pretty good, I was happy to see Cena get ****ed out and lose the match due to Punk interference. I used to like Cena for the most part, but Ive grown tired of his matches cause he always seems to win and keeps holding the title. Dont think that's good for fans, business is good though, so I know why they allow it.

One of the better RAWs tonight, great cameo by DDP lol.

OMG how in the hell did this happen?

Ummmmm

I dunno what to think LMAO.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2011-06-27/mcmahon-suspends-punk

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon suspends CM Punk

June 27, 2011

Tags: Raw: June 27, 2011, CM Punk

Raw’s abrupt conclusion Monday night was not due to technical difficulties. The decision to suddenly end the broadcast in that manner was made by WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon, who gave this quote to WWE.com:

“CM Punk was suspended indefinitely for his unprofessional conduct as soon as Raw went off the air.”

With his WWE contract expiring on July 17, one can only assume that this suspension effectively terminates CM Punk’s tenure with WWE.

Edited by spjunkies