The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Saw it live...smh

Booked horribly

The Obama thing pissed me off

That's bs you reserve for RAW not PPV

Best match was Punk-Rey

We are all loudly chanting for punk

What good does it do for Orton to win that match???

Christian's character is ruined

Truth lost like a typical idiot non factor heel smh

Crowd was 60-40 anti Cena

In closing, ****** booking killed this show

Dude...after the kid threw the drink in Truth's face and Cena threw him in the ring...i walked out

didn't even see the finish

pissed me off

---------- Post added June-20th-2011 at 01:23 AM ----------

smarks are killing this show online

and damn there were soooooo many kids

it feels like the product isn't marketed to me anymore

Its funny. I really believe if Vince fired all his writers and hired older fans (and by older I mean late 20's through late 30's), he would have good storylines for years.

Personally I would change a lot to the writing. I would give more love to other belts including getting rid of one of their "heavyweight" ones and bringing back their Cruiser Weight and Middle Weight ones. They need to reinvent the tag team division. I'd put guys in storylines for a single belt that takes weeks and weeks to develop.

Edited by Buford

I'll gladly join your writing team, Buford. I got so damned sick of HHH that I quit watching. Now they're going to do the same thing with Cena.

The people who ***** about the dearth of young talent in the WWE aren't paying attention. It's there, it just isn't being used effectively. Let's call Vince and offer to change that.

I'll gladly join your writing team, Buford. I got so damned sick of HHH that I quit watching. Now they're going to do the same thing with Cena.

The people who ***** about the dearth of young talent in the WWE aren't paying attention. It's there, it just isn't being used effectively. Let's call Vince and offer to change that.

I'm cool with HHH if he #1. Plays more of a goofster DX role, and #2. is running a stable of younger guys and not wrestling himself much.

Its funny. I really believe if Vince fired all his writers and hired older fans (and by older I mean late 20's through late 30's), he would have good storylines for years.

Personally I would change a lot to the writing. I would give more love to other belts including getting rid of one of their "heavyweight" ones and bringing back their Cruiser Weight and Middle Weight ones. They need to reinvent the tag team division. I'd put guys in storylines for a single belt that takes weeks and weeks to develop.

I would love to write for the WWE. First thing I would do is capitalize on R-Truth's conspiracy theory and play the race card. Create a new stable, similar to The Nation of Domination. R-Truth,Mark Henry, Kofi Kingston, and try hard to bring back MVP to be the leader. Ezekiel would remain a face. Have like a six month long story line that would ultimately end at Wrestlemaina with Ezekiel Jackson beating MVP in a number one contender match for the WWE title. Winner becomes champ at the next PPV.

If only :rolleyes:

Really? Riley. Riley? Randy. JIMMY!

:rotflmao:

This is that kiddy stuff that the WWE likes to throw around now. :doh:

Edited by MLSKINS

God I hate when the WWE throws this it's all about the fans crap in your face. These polls don't mean ****. It's was like that PPV or RAW they used to do when "the fans" used to select the matches and what not. So stupid. We all know that at end is going to be Cena, "Supermaning" up and winning, same old crap.

I would love to write for the WWE. First thing I would do is capitalize on R-Truth's conspiracy theory and play the race card. Create a new stable, similar to The Nation of Domination. R-Truth,Mark Henry, Kofi Kingston, and try hard to bring back MVP to be the leader. Ezekiel would remain a face. Have like a six month long story line that would ultimately end at Wrestlemaina with Ezekiel Jackson beating MVP in a number one contender match for the WWE title. Winner becomes champ at the next PPV.

If only :rolleyes:

This is that kiddy stuff that the WWE likes to throw around now. :doh:

LOL I had a very similar idea the other day.

First off the name of the stable is the

"Anti-Cena" Nation

R Truth should be the leader not MVP. Mark Henry is a original member of the nation so cut his hair short again so he has his "old" look.

Have Ezekial Jackson join the group under the new name Zeke Jacks.

And finally have Kofi join when instead of coming to Cenas aide he gets in the ring and round house kicks Cena.

the Anti Cena Nation is not just against Cena (but defenitly hate him)

but are against the idea of the cookie cutter Champions that Vince likes.

LOL I had a very similar idea the other day.

First off the name of the stable is the

"Anti-Cena" Nation

R Truth should be the leader not MVP. Mark Henry is a original member of the nation so cut his hair short again so he has his "old" look.

Have Ezekial Jackson join the group under the new name Zeke Jacks.

And finally have Kofi join when instead of coming to Cenas aide he gets in the ring and round house kicks Cena.

the Anti Cena Nation is not just against Cena (but defenitly hate him)

but are against the idea of the cookie cutter Champions that Vince likes.

Zeke Jacks :ols:

MVP is easily the better heel than Truth, but since he is no longer with the company, I guess it doesn't matter. I don't think it should be the Anti-Cena nation, it is just giving more power to him.

We could go back and forward on this all day, but the idiots at WWE would never write something this interesting.

Three things I have to say about this:

1. CM Punk was a top five heel and face during his time in the WWE.

2. His matches with Rey the last year has been a delight to watch

3. His departure means that Cena will keep the title probably until August or September :doh: