Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

From what I read, McCool (The Takers real life wife) is going to take some time off with him and then reappear on Raw around when he does. This is more the WWE doing it for the Taker, not for her.

I like Layla with her slightly british accent. Plus, she's bombshell hot.

The match was a loser leaves match. Both of LayCool are hot, though Michelle's too skinny (how the hell does 'Taker get the hotties?). And slightly British? :ols: She was BORN in London.

The match was a loser leaves match. Both of LayCool are hot, though Michelle's too skinny (how the hell does 'Taker get the hotties?). And slightly British? :ols: She was BORN in London.

Understood. But she wasn't letting her accent out for awhile. Now she's letting it creep back into her voice. Thus...slightly. If she wants to go all the way British...cool. I'm just saying it sounds good.

Understood. But she wasn't letting her accent out for awhile. Now she's letting it creep back into her voice. Thus...slightly. If she wants to go all the way British...cool. I'm just saying it sounds good.
I DO like it :cloud9:

From what I read, McCool (The Takers real life wife) is going to take some time off with him and then reappear on Raw around when he does. This is more the WWE doing it for the Taker, not for her.

I like Layla with her slightly british accent. Plus, she's bombshell hot.

Understatement of the year.

Chokington,DC :ols: ..... :doh:

I watch a little bit of Tough Enough. I like it. Way better then most reality shows...

Understatement of the year.

Chokington,DC :ols: ..... :doh:

I watch a little bit of Tough Enough. I like it. Way better then most reality shows...

Actually the only parts of the show I hate are the actual reality show type parts like filming them all living together in the house getting into arguments.

There's a reason why The Rock is one of my all time favorite performers. Hell, he IS my all time favorite performer.

His stuff combined with the opening to RAW had me all sorts of pumped up.

It sounds like the Rock theme that they're using for in and out of breaks is the one he used when he was with the Nation. I think that, and the Corporation one right after that were the best. They had a lot more swagger than the ones from late '99 and beyond, IMO of course

It looks like Cena is trying to promo the match at Wrestlemania for next year as a WWE Championship match. He kept saying he had the only gift the Rock would have to earn. Would that be a great idea having Cena's match at Wrestlemaina be a championship match?

I'm guessing that would depend on if the Rock chooses to wrestle after Mania, if he were to win the match that is. If not, then the title would probably just be vacated after a big sendoff.

Me personally, I think the Rock is going to lose, just like Hogan did, sort of an official "Passing of the Torch" if you will.