Sign in to follow this  
TK

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

Oh, and this doesn't surprise me, but DAMN those pyros are loud.

Oh, and this doesn't surprise me, but DAMN those pyros are loud.
Hot, too. I haven't been to a WWE event in seven years (SD), but I remember Ultimo Dragon's fire pyros were really hot from where we were sitting.

Did anybody else get one of the fliers people were passing out outside advertising an upcoming MCW show? On the back, there was an ad for a wrestling school being ran by Gillberg....wow

Ochocinco's hosting RAW tonight :ols:

Oh my.... I'm definitely tuning in tonight. Hopefully he gets into it with Randy Orton. :ols:

Also, why am I not surprised that John Cena is in Fred The Movie?

Wow so much potential and yet WWE screws up again. The GM has Barrett hold full control and make Cena walking out of the ring. Wow how unpredictable. Cena protects Barrett all Royal then walks out of the ring. What a visionaries those WWE script writers are. The nexus angle was looking good. Yes it reminded me of the Invasion years back but at least it was decent now it just becomes Nexus and the upset Cena. Great now Raw becomes Days of Our Lives.

I went over a friend's house to watch the debacle last night so I wasn't able to switch over and watch RAW. How was last night's show?

I heard about the throwback Raw and was only able to DVR some of it since MNF was taking up a large amount of my DVR. It was good to see JR back again. I really hope they bring him back and send Cole back to Smackdown.

Last night's Raw was actually pretty good. Total throwback set, ring announcers, King had his old attire, etc. A lot of legends were on, and Michael Cole was super salty when J.R. came out.

My DVR cut off Raw early? Did Cena put on the Nexus Jersey? Did Randy Orton appear on Piper's Pit? What happen last few minutes of Raw?

My DVR cut off Raw early? Did Cena put on the Nexus Jersey? Did Randy Orton appear on Piper's Pit? What happen last few minutes of Raw?

He put it on, Orton came out and attacked Barrett, Cena stopped him, Orton beat both up.

Cena took the shirt off and gave the "AA" to Barrett.

Per ewrestlingnews.com

WWE Fatal 4-Way will be held at the Verizon Center on June 19, 2011. Interesting note, Los Angeles will once again be hosting SummerSlam. Survivor Series will be at MSG.

Of all their gimmick-themed PPVs, we get this one? Weak.