Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

WrestleMania tonight.

Hi from all at xtreams.tv

Just a quick reminder about today's BIG event of course WWE: Wrestlemania 26.

Live event starts 7pm ET/Midnight BST. Streams will be High Quality in Flash and Winamp/vlc.

We also have a replay of WWE - Hall of Fame 2010 at 2.30pm ET/7.30pm BST

You are advised to please sign up early, to make sure you are setup in good time. Getting help at the last minute will be difficult.

1 day subscription is only $2.45, please tell family and friends, don't miss out.

Thank you and all the best from all the staff at xtreams.tv.

Allow me to submit a review.. Respectfully, this is just horrible. I've seen free streams better than this =(... The vid quality is awful. and it's very jumpy.. 20meg connection in case anyone is wondering.. The sound is really good though

Edit: During the bret hart match, it became unwatchable until I got a server time out error.. Awful site.. Oh well at least it was only 3 bucks.

Check that if you do use it, don't use the flash thread, use channel 2 for WM.. there are directions for exactly what you need to do, THIS IS MUCH better.. and the quality is pretty good and NO LAG!

Edited by Devastate

Awesome match.. Once again two vets put on a wrestling school. The entire night sucked but HBK and Taker made it worth while.. I've been a fan of HBK's for a long time and since he's not on any schedules the WWE has I suppose it's legit.. I've watched him when he came in to the WWE and I'll miss watching him.. WWE won't be the same without him.

Allow me to submit a review.. Respectfully, this is just horrible.

Completely agree. I'm sorry I even posted that one.

Money In The Bank match completely sucked.

Punk vs Mysterio was good.

Triple H vs Shemus was good except the finish out of nowhere. Announce team could have done better job selling that finish with HHH's experience.

Brett vs Vince was just bad.

Edge vs Jericho was good.

Batista va Cena was ugh. Cena new champ. I was hoping Swaggar woulda ran out & covered Cena for the title. I ****ing HATE Cena.

Taker vs HBK. Match of the Year. Everything a match should be. And then some.

HBK-Taker....what can I say that hasn't already been said? Two of the greatest proving that they provide another 5-star caliber match. That ending was deep; Taker kinda broke from his character and showed remorse, and that last Tombstone: OUCH! I'm biased, but Shawn Michaels is THE greatest wrestler of all-time, hands down. WWE loses one of their top guys...

MITB: pretty crappy if you ask me. The Airbourne was basically top rope-level, and a few botches (no high spot from Shelton?) Nice surprise with Swagger winning (I was rooting for Christian)

Sheamus vs. HHH: ok match. Sheamus held his own, but I couldn't see Triple H losing this one

Jericho vs. Edge: something was missing from it....maybe the stupid "Spear! Spear! Spear!" buildup or casting Edge as a face.

Punk vs. Mysterio: WAY short. Punk is gold, hopefully he gets his revenge at Extreme Rules (April 25 in Baltimore)

Batista vs. Cena: ANOTHER special entrance for Cena (ugh), and another title win for Cena (ugh!). With Michaels now gone, and Edge being a dull face, either Punk or Christian or someone better get a huge push to make me care about ordering WM 27

I'm starting to wonder if WWE should go back to running a few WrestleManias in arenas. WM 26 didn't look like a complete sellout, and unless some stars are built in the next year (stop with all the Cena love!!), I wonder how the attendance will be in the new few years if WWE continues to hold WM in domes/stadiums.

Whats the over/under when HBK is reunited with Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Pac in TNA?

I was there the last time they got the band back together, when they laid out Piper and Goldberg on Piper's "retirement" show. Pretty cool. :)