Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I called that HHH being the man on the phone a mile away. I've been saying it for a while but I still posted today about it well before any rumors and well before Raw occurred anyway.

Also someone PLEASE EXPLAIN why when Orton basically does the stone cold stunner (RKO) on Stephanie or Shane or someone with authority he becomes all shocked and paranoid like "Holy crap I beat up someone important" But when Stone Cold did it he didnt give a flying **** who he stunnered. I don't get this!

Also how does a 40 plus year old Shane who doesnt wrestle is able to hold his own against a 30 year old Orton?? So basically Shane is a top tier wrestler at age 40 something and could definitely win a World Title since this non active wrestler always holds his own against maineventers.

Lastly, I love how JBL and HBK are fighting each other to see who fights Taker. I'm sarcastic here because its funny that Taker doesnt get to chose his opponent at all, automatically its assumed the winner fights him. Weird. Furthermore, either JBL or HBK better win (hopefully HBK) next week to fight Taker. I dont want it to somehow become a stupid 3 way match at Mania and somehow Taker doesnt win but his streak is now broken. This would anger me.

Sorry about this not being a positive post. I love wrestling don't get me wrong. I'm wondering if anyone shares any of these opinions with me??

This post is a joke, right? :slap:

As far is Rated RKO being the best heel group of all time yeah it was a joke. (Can't nobody mess with NWO)

But as far as Orton and Edge being the best two villains... no. Like I said I don't know about the earlier days, but if you all say that Flair is the best heel of all time I have to agree because you all know and I don't.

But come on, the stuff that Edge did at No mercy didn't just make you say "damn". BTW where is Ron "Farooq" Simmons

I didn't watch wrestling back in the days, when it was good, so I don't know about Flair and The Million Dollar Man.

But when I think of best heels I think about if that person was to act like that in real life how much would I hate them. I would put JBL up there with Edge and Orton. But when it comes to Y2J dude is just a good everything. He can make you love him and make you hate him. IMO he is a Canadian The Rock. I know I kid of contradicted myself but meh.

IMO, Tully Blanchard was the best heel I ever saw.

Also someone PLEASE EXPLAIN why when Orton basically does the stone cold stunner (RKO) on Stephanie or Shane or someone with authority he becomes all shocked and paranoid like "Holy crap I beat up someone important" But when Stone Cold did it he didnt give a flying **** who he stunnered. I don't get this!

It's part of his so called disorder. They want you to think he blacks out before his aggression and once the event is over he comes to and realizes what he has done.

Also how does a 40 plus year old Shane who doesnt wrestle is able to hold his own against a 30 year old Orton?? So basically Shane is a top tier wrestler at age 40 something and could definitely win a World Title since this non active wrestler always holds his own against maineventers.

This time is was personal. An enraged individual with a personal vendetta can pull off some amazing things, at least that is what they want you to believe.

Lastly, I love how JBL and HBK are fighting each other to see who fights Taker. I'm sarcastic here because its funny that Taker doesnt get to chose his opponent at all, automatically its assumed the winner fights him. Weird. Furthermore, either JBL or HBK better win (hopefully HBK) next week to fight Taker. I dont want it to somehow become a stupid 3 way match at Mania and somehow Taker doesnt win but his streak is now broken. This would anger me.

HBK will most likely win and challenge the Taker to a mtach at Wrestlemania. However, JBL could win the match next week unfairly, challenge the Taker, and the Taker balks. They have a match, Taker beats JBL with the help of Michaels, enrages Taker because of course the Taker doesn't need anyone's help. Thus, setting up the Taker vs. HBK matchup.

I recently got back into watching RAW. I am starting to come back around to liking it. I enjoy the Orton storyline, the HBK/JBL storyline, I do enjoy Cena (I hope he doesn't go to Smackdown), not diggin the Divas and not a big fan of CM Punk.

For those Smackdown and ECW watchers, do those shows compare to RAW?

For those Smackdown and ECW watchers, do those shows compare to RAW?

A couple of months ago, no. Raw is easily the most dominant brand. But then Smackdown started doing these remarkable storyline with Jeff Hardy for once. Because Matt Hardy Jeff Hardy are going to go at it, Big Show and Vlad Koslov might start a feud, and John Cena is going to make some appearances because of his belt, Smackdown is going to have a very interesting road to Wrestlemania.

ECW is good too. Christian came back and is making some noise, that is good. Tommy Dreamer has vowed that he would when the ECW belt before his contract runs in June so that should be fun to watch.

But we all know that WWE wants Raw to succeed the most, so that is why they get all the good story lines.

smackdown use to suck but now that it has hhh and jeff hardy on it, smackdown is getting better. it would really be nice to see raw use kane in a different way. He used to be one of there top stars and now all he does is kill nobodys in 2 minute matches, before he retires it would be nice to see him get a real title shot

Edited by JOSH8572

I do enjoy Cena (I hope he doesn't go to Smackdown), not diggin the Divas and not a big fan of CM Punk.

Thanks Titaw for answering my Q's. What you suggested does make sense but some of it still gets to me. Anyway I have been a strong advocate against Punk as well. I can't stand him. Why have literally the past 6 Raws included Punk versus Regal?? Honestly is nobody available to challenge for the IC title? I can't stand when the two go at it. I often find myself changing the chanel when the two are on.

Oh, and isn't it time in the next couple of weeks to see Money In The Bank Qualifying rounds? This should be fun to see.

smackdown use to suck but now that it has hhh and jeff hardy on it, smackdown is getting better. it would really be nice to see raw use kane in a different way. He used to be one of there top stars and now all he does is kill nobodys in 2 minute matches, before he retires it would be nice to see him get a real title shot

They offered him a run a years ago and he said no, give it to a younger guy because he was going to retire soon.

What I want to know is why Shelton Benjamin hasn't got a decent title shot. At least let him win the Money In The Bank match for once. He has been in all of them.

He pissed some people off about 2 years ago.. If you remember when they had him beating HHH during the Evolution era and playing it off as if he was lucky.. Might have been longer.. They were setting him up then and he screwed it up by running off at the mouth.

What I want to know is why Shelton Benjamin hasn't got a decent title shot. At least let him win the Money In The Bank match for once. He has been in all of them.

Well, the one thing the WWE really puts emphasis on in giving people title runs...or even shots, is mic skills, which Benjamin severely lacks. His in ring skill is amazing, but they wont push him until he improves his mic skills. Hogan, Rock, Austin, Cena...not the most technically sound wrestlers....but great on the Microphone.

Well, the one thing the WWE really puts emphasis on in giving people title runs...or even shots, is mic skills, which Benjamin severely lacks. His in ring skill is amazing, but they wont push him until he improves his mic skills. Hogan, Rock, Austin, Cena...not the most technically sound wrestlers....but great on the Microphone.
Benoit, CM Punk, just to name 2 wrestlers that weren't the best on the mic, but great in the ring (and FWIW, Austin and The Rock could put on some GREAT matches).

Titaw, upon further review I respectfully take back your convincing me with these explainations.

It's part of his so called disorder. They want you to think he blacks out before his aggression and once the event is over he comes to and realizes what he has done.

This time is was personal. An enraged individual with a personal vendetta can pull off some amazing things, at least that is what they want you to believe.

I see what you are saying in regards to Orton blacking out, doing his damage and then feeling semi bad about it. But, and please correct me if I am wrong, it seemed like Orton was happy that he kicked Shane and he RKO'd Steph well after he did it. I thought the only reason he changed his facial expression ONLY when he saw how crazed HHH was.

The one I have more beef with is Shane holding his own against ANY superstar EVERYTIME he wrestles. I know this time it was personal which I'll give the benefit of the doubt for your assessment that when something personal hits you, one becomes possessed with "out of this world" power.

However, what about when years back he had his match against Steve Blackmen? Didn't he also fight Angle one on one? Those feuds that Shane has had with other wrestlers in the past (and please correct me if I'm wrong) lacked personal motivation on his end aside from hatred for the other guy deep down inside- but every wrestlers has that same feeling when being in a feud.

Same argument for Vince. How the hell does Vince along with Shane who are business men first, family men second, yadda yadda yadda, and wrestlers like 4th on their personal list. How the hell do they have half hour + matches with "real" wrestlers? It seems even in the imaginary world of professional wrestling, the success that Vince and Shane have had in their previous bouts are way too fictional even for a pro wrestling storyline. I'm sorry but nobody can convince me of how these 40+ year old non wrestlers miraculously hold their own in bouts against dudes on the roster.

Not calling just you Titaw out brother, just you were the only one to respond to my original post so I wanted to share my analysis with you. :cheers:

Not calling just you Titaw out brother, just you were the only one to respond to my original post so I wanted to share my analysis with you. :cheers:

Naw he did say he had a disorder that makes him commit violent acts out of the blue. You could see that after he RKO'd Stephanie he was trying to put on a WTF did I do face. (emphasis on trying, lol) But yeah he said he had the disorder and said that if he had gotten fired for kicking Vince in the head he will sue the WWE for discrimination and try to put a hold on Wrestlemania.

He pissed some people off about 2 years ago.. If you remember when they had him beating HHH during the Evolution era and playing it off as if he was lucky.. Might have been longer.. They were setting him up then and he screwed it up by running off at the mouth.

I belive this

More then I belive this.

Hardcore Holly got a run at the title, Bobby Lashley Won the title, Mark Henry Won the title, those are just three people I could think off the top of my head. Then you got Jack Swagga winning the ECW title??? I know it aint race because I just mentioned two black dudes and plus Kofi Kingston, technically, just had a title shot. lol They just must have it out for Shelton Benjamin, because the dude is a beast should have at least go ta title shot by now.

Edited by MLSKINS