Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

• 2 weeks later...

I was at RAW :)

Fun show :)

Santino trying to do "Melanie's" entrance :rotflmao:

Melina doing it and staying in that position for like a full minute :drool: She must be fun in bed :hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

"I pulled an Adamle." :D

• 2 weeks later...

Armegeddon bump.

Belfast Brawl with Finly just now defeating Mark Henry.

Koslaf already defeated ECW Champ Matt Hardy

CM Punk defeated Rey Jr for #1 contender for Regals I.C. title

NOW Santa Hass with the divas & Santino

Edited by TK

Was at the gym last night and randomly saw Victoria walk by me while I was working out. Wasn't sure if it was her (or why she would be at my gym) but then I saw Chavo. Then I realized Smackdown was in Baltimore tonight. I'm sure there were wrestlers in and out of my gym all day. I would have given my middle nut to see Undertaker pumping iron................

• 4 weeks later...
After last night, Kurt Angle is the best pro wrestler today, maybe all time. What seperates Kurt from everybody else is that he makes it look real.

I really wanted to go last night, but I just did not have the money. Which is pretty bad because tickets were cheap.

I assume it was a good show? Their PPVs usually are.

I really wanted to go last night, but I just did not have the money. Which is pretty bad because tickets were cheap.

I assume it was a good show? Their PPVs usually are.

I would say it was pretty good show. TNA have done better. The Sabin/Shelly and Angle/Jarrett matches were by far the best matches.

• 2 weeks later...
Royal Rumble tonight.

http://impact-network.info/forum/index.php

Free streams.

HD-ish quality streams for $5 per month (or you can just get it for that day for $1). Think about that: you can have ALL PPVs (WWE, TNA, I think UFC) in good quality for $60 a year; or all WWE PPVs for $1/event.

:cool:

Or you could go to justin.tv and watch for free :) I don't watch this stuff anymore now that they have switched to a PG product, but I still read about what's going on for some reason.