Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I watched Smackdown last night (nothing else really on), and here's why RAW is better:

RAW's big man: Umaga (not bad, quite agile for his size); also Snitsky (cool music)

Smackdown's big men: Mark Henry (:yawnee: ); Big Daddy V (just obese; goddam he needs to put a shirt on :ahhhhh: ); Khali (horrible)

yea but arent you forgetting Kane and Undertaker. I believe they count as big men. Either way i'd say Raw is equal to Smackdown. While i dont think i can take watching Degeneration X again' date=' i know i cant stand watching Festus. So its a push.[/quote']Oh right, them. Festus isn't bad either. But good lord, Henry and Khali are awful, and V NEEDS to put on a shirt (not that his wrestling is anything good either).

Wow cool! I didn't know there was a wrestling thread here. It's weird I just ran into this.

But just some quick thoughts, I like WWE Raw this past week. It's probably one of the best I've seen in a while. They pulled out a lot in order to get all those people back in the reunion show. It's too bad though The Rock and Bret Hart couldn't make an appearance. And even though he is injured, I'm surprised I didn't see John Cena there (whether liked or not, he has been the face of the WWE for the past 3 years).

My thoughts on TNA... they stink, the end! It's a shame though that all their great talent in their roster can't pull more than a 1.2 rating. Their booking doesn't seem to be any good. Plus, in order for the wrestling business to get back some of it's lustre, WWE needs a serious competitor.

Ring of Honor seems to be a great up-and-coming indy promotion though. Their last two PPVs were really great shows.

Bryan Danielson is a beast, and Morishima kicks ass. The Briscoe Brothers are the great Tag Team of the 2000's. If only tag team wrestling was still appreciated in WWE and TNA...

TNA has ruined themselves just like WCW did: take the biggest advantage they had over WWE, and ruin it. The X Division could've really helped, and now TNA is basically becoming a worthless 2-hour block. Vince Russo's booking hasn't helped, and some of these roster spots are questionable.

Abyss: Is he going to be stuck in this never-ending James Mitchell/ relliK/Judas Mesias storyline forever?

The James Gang, Steiner Bros, and the Dudleys (Team 3D): Did anyone tell them that their best days were back in the 90'?

Black Reign: Are. You. Kidding. Me.

Sting: I love the guy, but if he's gonna win the title at their Biggest PPV, shouldnt he hold the title for more than a couple weeks? Maybe he should go to WWE...imagine the dream matches he could have..Sting-Michaels, Sting-Taker, Sting-Cena, the possibilities are endless. He could easily do a 3 year contract and WWE can call it "Sting's Farewell Tour"

Sting: I love the guy, but if he's gonna win the title at their Biggest PPV, shouldnt he hold the title for more than a couple weeks? Maybe he should go to WWE...imagine the dream matches he could have..Sting-Michaels, Sting-Taker, Sting-Cena, the possibilities are endless. He could easily do a 3 year contract and WWE can call it "Sting's Farewell Tour"
Sting-Flair. I don't care if both are past their primes, it'd still be a great match.

Make it a hardcore match on the set of The Barber Shop, and I'm ready for the PPV right now. :silly:

Done.

But the T(I'm building a Tower, Whoey)K vs Who Del Tower of Doom I Quit Hardcore Lumberjack match is the headliner.

Done.

But the T(I'm building a Tower, Whoey)K vs Who Del Tower of Doom I Quit Hardcore Lumberjack match is the headliner.

Deal-- on the condition that I get to pick some of the weapons to be hung from the 3 cages, in no particular order:

• JYD's dog collar & chain
  • Roddy Piper's coconut
  • Head
  • Ricky Steamboat's larynx
  • Mr McMahon's bedpan
  • the WWF title, Eagle version
  • the Million Dollar Belt
  • Iron Sheik's curved boot
  • Macho King's bling-encrusted sceptre
  • Leapin' Lanny Poffo's frisbee
  • Damien

Feel free to add to the list... :silly:

Adding to the list:

• Jeff Jarrett's guitar.
  • Sable's implants.
  • Six pack of Steveweiser's.
  • JR's hat.
  • Kurt Angle's Olympic medal.
  • Mankind's sock.
  • Mankind's tooth.
  • Triple H's sledgehammer.
  • Tarjhi's green mist.
  • The Great Muta's red mist.
  • ^^ Red & green for a holiday theme;)
  • Paul Heyman's script for said match.
  • The Dudley's flamimg tables.
  • The People's microphone so that Who Del may end his suffering & utter the words "I quit" into it.

Armaggedon Results:

Mysterio wins by countout; MVP still United States Champion

Big Daddy V and Mark Henry defeat Kane and CM Punk

HBK defeats Mr. Kennedy

Jeff Hardy defeats Triple H (cleanly) to win WWE Title Match at Royal Rumble

Finlay defeats Great Khali

Y2J wins by DQ after JBL interferes in the match and beats on Y2J; Orton still WWE Champion

Beth Phoenix defeats Mickie James to retain Women's Title

Edge (with the help of two other "Edge's") defeats Batista and Undertaker to become the new World Heavyweight Champion