Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Ladder match between HHH and the Rock for the Intercontinental Title (back when it meant something) at Summer Slam. That is without a doubt my favorite match of all time. I watched it with my brother and one of our friends. The Rock was a heel at the time, still with the NoD (Mark Henry was in his corner) so he was hated. It was also when DX had just dropped so HHH was a huge face in turn. My brother and our friend were all for HHH but I've always had a thing for heels and I was on the Rock bandwagon way before anyone else. It was just so back and forth. So many close calls. Such a great time watching that match.

who del, is one of those foley matches where he was thrown off the top of the cage (and also through it onto thumbtacks, if memory serves me correct), and through the announcers table like what, 20 feet below? if so, then i have to go with that one. an absolute animal foley was.

Hart vs. Michaels where Hart was supposed to win and go out a champion but McMahon fixed it so he didn't

Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant. When I was small and thought that was real man did that send shivers down my spine when Hogan body slammed him.

Kids these days and their lack of knowledge for the true great matches.

Like Hogan v. Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania 3, Savage v. Flair at Wrestlemania 8, Savage v. Ultimate Warrior at Wrestlemania 7, Bret Hart v. Davey Boy Smith at Summerslam.

These were true great matches. Before all the Hollywood hype and overly scripted BS became the dominant factor.

Back in these days, it was determination, stamina, and brute strength that won matches, not the excessively choreographed dances of today.

As a result, I have not watched any wrestling in about 10 years. It's not what it once was.

Guest sith lord

It probably wasn't the greatest match in WWE history, but it was probably the most exciting match in WWE history. Steamboat vs Macho Man from WM 3. It was the Hagler/Hearns of pro wrestling.