Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Well, if he's really not with the WWE anymore, then I think HHH handled it awesomely. If this is an angle, then they both pulled it off well.

I like the idea of HHH running stuff, but getting his hands dirty once in awhile. Its a good storyline like Austin/Vince over a decade ago. HHH brings back Punk with the title.....Punk holds the title for awhile and HHH puts together a stable of guys to go after him. The anti-hero stuff would work well there.

Well, if he's really not with the WWE anymore, then I think HHH handled it awesomely. If this is an angle, then they both pulled it off well.

I like the idea of HHH running stuff, but getting his hands dirty once in awhile. Its a good storyline like Austin/Vince over a decade ago. HHH brings back Punk with the title.....Punk holds the title for awhile and HHH puts together a stable of guys to go after him. The anti-hero stuff would work well there.

The whole comment about how the company couldn't be run by "the doofus son-in-law" lead me to believe they were going this direction with this storyline. It's great what they are doing. It's got folks interested in WWE programming again.

I still think I could write better storylines. I'd make the Tag Titles relevant with one existing PPV's centered around it. Probably TLC style. I'd bring back the Cruiser Weight division. Create more stables with managers and members that are involved over a much longer amount of time.

Interesting article on entrance music, CM Punk, etc. by Bill Simmons.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6790423/good-lord-music

I lol'd at this part:

By the way, Jesse James could come waltzing through my front door right now yelling, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, you didn't know?" and I'd be 110 percent fired up without even knowing what was happening or how he got there. I wish my wife had thought of this for my 40th birthday party.

I really enjoy reading Grantland. Nice variety of topics on there.

Edited by MattFancy

I just watched the video of his entrance at MITB....electric doesn't even begin to describe that Chicago crowd. Simply EPIC. I wish I could get one of those "Best in the World" t-shirts Punk wore to the ring...

Edited by RedskinsFan28
I suck at uploading YouTube videos...

I just watched the video of his entrance at MITB....electric doesn't even begin to describe that Chicago crowd. Simply EPIC. I wish I could get one of those "Best in the World" t-shirts Punk wore to the ring...

Electric is a far cooler description than Epic

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/776968-wwe-big-sexy-unhappy-roles-kevin-nash-can-play-in-the-wwe

I'm sure with all the latest happenings the WWE, "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash just couldn't stand not being part of the action.

According to a report Thursday from The Wrestling Observer, Nash is unhappy with his role in the WWE.

One of the greatest icons wrestling has ever produced and former six-time world champion, Kevin Nash, finally spoke up against his inactive role in the wrestling industry, in particular, his seemingly noticeable absence from WWE TV since making a cameo appearance at the Royal Rumble.

Once a man always in the mix, he finds himself on the sideline.

And when push comes to shove, friction breaks way.

When former Kliq member Triple H, told the world on Monday night that he was taking over as WWE CEO, you can probably guess that surely made Nash squirm.

I think he wants a role. Not sure if in ring, or as a GM. I say put him on Smackdown running a stable of young guys trying to take over the show. Then eventually when that happens, invade Raw to either set up a big mixing up of the rosters, or to get rid of the stupid brands.

WWE has links of their own site about Punk crashing...... I've got to think that we're way up over 90% that he's already resigned with them. Tomorrow with HHH running Raw hopefully will be interesting....starting with HHH not holding that title match. Let it be "gone" for a bit..

In other news, apparent Kane is out for a few months with a fracture fibula. I hated the turn after he took off the Mask. I hate the poor use of his size and strength.

So its Punk vs Cena to unify the belts at SummerSlam -although none of the other stuff I thought might happen actually did.

Raise your hand if you knew Rey wasn't leaving with the belt when Triple H announced the second title match.

I kind of like the idea that Del Rio could be the first wrestler to NOT turn the Money in the Bank into a world championship. Still Raw needs a new top heel and screwing either Punk or Cena after the SummerSlam main event could put him there.

---------- Post added July-26th-2011 at 06:36 AM ----------

In other news, apparent Kane is out for a few months with a fracture fibula. I hated the turn after he took off the Mask. I hate the poor use of his size and strength.

The "needing to shed my humanity" [paraphrasing] comments last week tease a return to wearing the mask imo.