Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I hope they send this boring tool to Smackdown so I won't have to see him.

I will say this about Cena. His music is very catchy, and I enjoy his "you can't see me thing"

His Five knuckle shuffle and general wrestling style suck.

But tonight, the man was one of my horses and he won me some cash, so...

YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!

john cena...ugh...the guy cannot wrestle to save his life. he is always involved in the dumbest storylines. watching him "wrestle" is like watching a mighty ducks movie. he is always the "underdog" and always overcomes the odds. good lord. wwe is so bland now and john cena is no different than the rest of the product.

pretty kick ass though that he won you $80 :)

You bet on scripted events?

We do bet on the Rumble, but not on regular matches. It's completely fair too. We get 10 people together (we even had three women in on it this year.) Everyone throws in $10, and we put the numbers 1-30 in a hat, and everyone draws three numbers. Rather than picking specific wrestlers, you just get whoever comes out on your numbers, so you could wind up with three complete jobbers.

I drew number 11 (Jaime Noble) number 17 (Sheldon Benjamin) and then 30 (John Cena) My horse won it. Sweet justice for last year, when I had 29 and my friend had 30, and we knew the only two guys left were The Miz and Undertaker. I was definitely salty when I got The Miz.

Anyway, you wouldn't believe how much more exciting this makes the Royal Rumble, when you have a definite monetary interest riding on the outcome. We were screaming at the T.V. when our guys were stuck on the top ropes, when our picks were fighting each other; we even got to see how angry a woman can get when she realizes one of her picks has been spent on a midget.

I drew number 11 (Jaime Noble) number 17 (Sheldon Benjamin) and then 30 (John Cena) My horse won it. Sweet justice for last year, when I had 29 and my friend had 30, and we knew the only two guys left were The Miz and Undertaker. I was definitely salty when I got The Miz.

Anyway, you wouldn't believe how much more exciting this makes the Royal Rumble, when you have a definite monetary interest riding on the outcome. We were screaming at the T.V. when our guys were stuck on the top ropes, when our picks were fighting each other; we even got to see how angry a woman can get when she realizes one of her picks has been spent on a midget.

I love the Royal Rumble pool, but I got hosed this year.

I had 4 guys. Check out this crew of superstars.

Santino Marella

The Miz

Umaga

Finlay (who got disqualified)

I had no chance.

It's funny when you're down to the last 4 or 5, & everybody is hoping that HHH comes out then so they have a chance to win.

The winner of the match between Cena/Orton gets the winner of the Elimination Chamber to wrestle at Wrestlemania. 1 vs. 1.

I'm hoping they'd also use the Elimination Chamber on the Smackdown-ECW side as well, to determine Edge's Wrestlemania opponent. They might as well, since that cage is already gonna be there anyway.

One of the many things I miss about that era was Kane when he was a silent hulking bada$%. Deciding to go without a mask really destroyed his character. Thank you youtube for letting me forget about the present by reveling in the past.

Tell me about it. These dudes mic skills are TERRIBLE (Matt and Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, Cena, should never get on the mic.) I watch YouTube daily just to hear old Rock/Stone Cold bantering.

Speaking of Cena, how soon do you think he'll make a heel turn. Everywhere he goes he gets more and more boos.