Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

What Jackass backlash? I seem to vaguely remember something, but only vaguely. And what happened to Steiner?

MTV got a ton of negative pub after stupid kids tried to perform the stunts they saw on TV, MTV didn't air the episode with the fireball and had planned to just skip that episode but realized that all the spots they were doing would fall under the same category as the Jackass stunts and they pulled the show.

Steiner had a trachea injury at a show in Puerto Rico and had to have surgery, there were complications and he was in the ICU for a few day's and is still there unable to get a doctors note to fly.

just my oppinion on "who killed Vince" I think this would make the most since since they put Stephanie back in the show I think they are setting it up to be HHH that way they can bring the whoe married in to the family thing into the story line and that would be a good way to bring HHH back

any thoughts like I say just my thought

I am glad to see TNA is having a all champions match like WCW had 1 time. Any one can pin anyone and take the title that person held. Team 3D vs Jay Lethal and Kurt Angle.

I saw TNA tonight I got to tell ya Samoa Joe is one bad MOFO I have enever seen anyone that can actually have a good x division match(cruserweight) and carry him self as well in the ring with the big boys

I saw TNA tonight I got to tell ya Samoa Joe is one bad MOFO I have enever seen anyone that can actually have a good x division match(cruserweight) and carry him self as well in the ring with the big boys

He is one of the best in the business, no doubt.