Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

the following are the Smackdown SPOILERS from tonights taping in Albany

LOOK AWAY IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :D

Pre-Show:

*A good portion of the upper deck is tarped off.

Dark Match:

*Matt Hardy pinned Sylvester Turkay.

Smackdown:

*WWE Tag Team champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick defeated The Mexicools. Crazy had the match won and Psicosis tagged himself in and went for a somersault legdrop that missed and Kendrick scored the pin. The Mexicools got into a fistfight with each other after the match.

Batista promo for his return in "14 days."

*Later tonight will be Booker T vs. Bobby Lashley and WWE World champion Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Henry.

*Simon Dean vs. Tatanka was stopped when The Great Khali attacked both competitors. Khali mimiced the Undertaker's pinfall of opponents, crossing Dean's arm and sticking out his tongue like Undertaker does.

*Finlay defeated Gunnar Scott after hitting him with the shillelagh. The Little B****ard tried to interfere but was tossed back under the ring by Finlay.

*Sylvan, Ambassor of Quebec promo.

*Chavo Guerrero did an pre-interview with Michael Cole "at home" talking about being attacked last week by Mark Henry and that the odds are against Rey Mysterio tonight.

*Kristal Marshall interviewed Mark Henry.

*King Booker defeated Lashley in a long match via DQ. Booker brought a chair into the ring but Lashley got it and the referee saw Lashley with it. Finlay and William Regal interfered during the match. Regal, who came out to new music, did his "All Hail King Booker" bit seemingly forever before the match began.

*Ken Kennedy pinned Funaki with a senton off the top.

*Backstage, Teddy Long informed Booker T he would face Lashley "next week" in a Steel Cage Match.

*Another Batista returns promo. *WWE World champ Rey Mysterio defeated Mark Henry via DQ. Chavo Guerrero came out and used a chair to "cheat" by tricking the referee into thinking Henry had used it on Mysterio.

Ok, I watched most of it.

I thought it was better than last week. MUCH BETTER. But, that only raised the product to "Average"

That stupid Dreamer/Big Show thing didn't make sense.

When you only have an hour, save the stupid stuff. Macho Libre would have been funny if the time couldn't have been better used for other matches.

Plus, the Sandman thing is already old. How about somebody legit feuds with him? How about Feuds WITHIN ECW?

Oh, Test was looking like he's been hanging out with Barry Bonds lately.

Oh lastly, RVD still stinks on the Mic. If you can't talk, then don't. You can still be Champ. But, lets not pretend he can work the Mic like the recent good ones.

I think the Sandman gimmick is that he is going to come down and clobber the hell out of these stupid gimmicky guys, until one day he ends up running into one that actually fights back...which COULD BE how they debut CM PUNK or someone else on the roster.

ECW will not be 2 hours unless they stop taping with Smackdown wich right now Vince does not waNT TO Add another day of taping

btw just saw where ECW will be in Philly on July 4th with a bell time of 9pm that is A tuesday they will tape Smackdown with raw the previous night so this COULD be a 2 hour show

I totally agredd they stated out good with sabu/mamaluke but we do have to remeber they dont really have many pl on the roster either but I agreed have sandman fight Balls or justin credible and Kelly OMG what a waste of time

Im looking forward to test coming to the ECW roster though

Oh, I understand that.

But, they instead of having a tag match for no title.

Angle could have gone after RVD for the title. That's a match right there.

Sabu v Sandman...that's two matches

2 on 1 match with Dreamer and Credible Vs. the Bigshow.....3 full matches

You can keep that girl stripping, and maybe some Heyman starting trouble.

bam, that's 60 min.

WWE has moved the 7/31 taping of ECW on Sci Fi from the Monday 7/31 supershow at The Meadowlands in East Rutherford, NJ to Tuesday August 1 at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. Of course, The Hammerstein was the home of last weekend's One Night Stand PPV. WWE has already announced that ECW will do a brand only TV taping on July 4th at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia. There has been talk of taping at least two shows at each shot, but that isn't confirmed yet.

that came from pwinsider website

ECW on SCI-FI this week drew a 2.3 cable rating. That is down from last weeks 2.7 but there was very stiff competition from the NBA Finals. Every quarter hour improved throughout the show.

rnum=Math.round(Math.random() * 100000); ts=String.fromCharCode(60);if (window.self != window.top) { nf='' } else { nf='NF/' };document.write(ts+'script src="http://www.burstnet.com/cgi-bin/ads/ad10943a.cgi/v=2.1S/sz=300x250A/NZ/'+rnum+'/'+nf+'RETURN-CODE/JS/">'+ts+'/script>');sz=300x250ASCI-FI was only expecting ratings in a mid 1.0's so to say they are thrilled in an understatement.

For more great exclusive ECW news and rumors, visit WrestlingInc.com

I went to our Blast are and for some reason direct tv was having technical diffuculties so we missed the first 40 min of the show

it happened at all blast areas in this area because ppl were calling aroudn so they could watch it some one else and everyones was having the same problem

I think the Sandman gimmick is that he is going to come down and clobber the hell out of these stupid gimmicky guys, until one day he ends up running into one that actually fights back...which COULD BE how they debut CM PUNK or someone else on the roster.

I thought the rumor floating around was that eventually he would run into Gangrel this way? (Granted I unfortunately missed the most recent ECW, so maybe something happened I don't know about.) But I thought the most widely held rumor was that Sci Fi sorta wanted this "horror" tie in angle, and thus the Zombie and eventually leading into Gangrel showing up.

I thought the rumor floating around was that eventually he would run into Gangrel this way? (Granted I unfortunately missed the most recent ECW, so maybe something happened I don't know about.) But I thought the most widely held rumor was that Sci Fi sorta wanted this "horror" tie in angle, and thus the Zombie and eventually leading into Gangrel showing up.

lol I think that's just too much going on there...i'd like to see the sandman eventually WRESTLE somebody, whether it be a mythological being or not is yet to be seen :laugh:

Yes

It's just there, everything happens to be under a wrestling ring ;)

:) Thanks!

I know. Pretty soon they'll pull out large stuffed animals, Liverwurst, and cotton candy or something to mercilessly smother the poor, weak, overweight, couch-potato-looking opponent with.

It's a cruel world. :silly:

Thread title changed to something a bit more fitting. :)

Whoooooooooooooo!

Better watch out TK, that Wildlife foundation that sued the WWF years ago for its name might come after you. DIdnt you get the memo that said get the F out... hence WWE now. :)