Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Poll) If you had to pick 1 conspiracy theory to be TRUE,which one is likely?

michael_33

:doh: please tell me you don't really believe this ****.......my father in law was in the pentagon when it was hit, and said it was indeed a plane that hit. he said the pics you see on tv mask the fuselage and other parts, because it went over 300 feet into the building, but when the smoke cleared, sections of the plane were pulled out.

Whoa, big fella!

This is a thread about conspiracies, ya know.

How does your Father-in-Law feel about the NORAD stand-down?

There is a conspiracy around 9/11. The theories like the one expressed above are so bunk that only fools give them any credence and others take the knee jerk reaction of correctly labeling those believers as fools. This is perfect cover.

Everybody plays the fool

No exception to the rule

I don't know for certain, Fox Mulder has all the details. :laugh:

It is kinda funny. I looked at the date in the post and immediately realized that it is my mother's birthday. Yes, ladies, there are some men out there who CAN remember birthdays, anniversaries, etc... Not many of us, but some.

I'm skeptical.

You should be...I would be surprised if you weren't.

Here is something for you to think about...if she is right, do you think the medical establishment would stand up and admit it, or do you think they would protect their money and try to make her look bad?

As for me, I have talked with people who have actually used methods like her's, and have been cured of their problems. Who do you think I will believe?

I just read an infomercial:(

As far as Kevin Treudeau (sp?) I don't know if his solutions are good or not but I know that his business practices are very sketchy, he has a very negative Better Business Bureau report

Kevin does have few bad things in his past. Does that mean that he isn't right when it comes to health issues? Take a close look at what he is saying. Measure it with some good common sense. He is saying the same thing that all of the "health nuts" are saying. Take care of your body, and it will take care of you. Fill your body with toxins, and you will find your way on a long road to bad health. Kevin just goes a step further in exposing the lie the medical industry throws at us, that drugs will cure us. They don't and can't cure us, they only cover the symptoms.

I worked at UVA Hospital for 5 years. I kept seeing some common denominators...age and overweight people. I started asking these people about their lifestyles and realized that many of them didn't take care of their bodies. Have you ever watched a friend or family member die a long slow death...the last years of their life being very miserable because they didn't take care of their bodies? Have you ever spent time with a person who was up there in age and had good health? You will find that they took care of their body. So you are presented with a choice, take care of your body, and it will take care of you...or...abuse your body, and suffer the consequences. There is a Biblical principle that can be applied here...you will reap what you sow! You can believe the drug companies if you wish...I would like to suggest that you at least read Kevin's book, and do the research for yourself. It would be ashame if you discounted him because of his past, and then he turned out to be right. That would be your loss. Don't take his or mine word for it...research it for yourself.

:doh: please tell me you don't really believe this ****.......my father in law was in the pentagon when it was hit, and said it was indeed a plane that hit. he said the pics you see on tv mask the fuselage and other parts, because it went over 300 feet into the building, but when the smoke cleared, sections of the plane were pulled out.

As the person who replied directly below your comment said..."Whoa, big fella!

This is a thread about conspiracies, ya know."

I didn't say I definitely believe it, but it certainly makes me wonder. Where can we get pictures of the Pentagon after the plane crashed into it...that should tell us the truth about that part of their claims. Either there will be a very large hole, or a small hole as they claimed. And can we know if the pictures have been doctored?

You should be...I would be surprised if you weren't.

Here is something for you to think about...if she is right, do you think the medical establishment would stand up and admit it, or do you think they would protect their money and try to make her look bad?

As for me, I have talked with people who have actually used methods like her's, and have been cured of their problems. Who do you think I will believe?

Does she actually have research to support her conclusions? If you look back at the section I quoted, she makes wild contentions. Cancer is a mutation at the cellular level. It can most certainly be caused by things other than immune system malfunction. What about numerous cancer survivors who beat their affliction using conventional methods, which she apparently states do not work under any circumstances?

I don't think any listed are more true than this...

"The Tribune Company". They DO NOT want the Cubs to win the world series ever. It is evident every day. They don't want to loose the "Loveable Losers" attachment they have. I hate u Trib.

Does she actually have research to support her conclusions? If you look back at the section I quoted, she makes wild contentions. Cancer is a mutation at the cellular level. It can most certainly be caused by things other than immune system malfunction. What about numerous cancer survivors who beat their affliction using conventional methods, which she apparently states do not work under any circumstances?

Have you ever noticed that people tend to misquote someone or pull their statements out of context when they disagree with them. I haven't read all of her stuff, or watched all of her videos, but I have gone through some of it, and I did watch an in-depth 1 hour interview with her on TV, and what they quoted on the site that was linked was not entirely an accurate picture of what she teaches. She did not state in the interview that no other treatments ever went without success...she stated that the odds of other treatments working were minimal in comparision i.e. your odds of survival using radiation depends on whether the radiation kills the cancer or the immune system first. Kill the cancer first, and get ALL of it, you survive it. Kill the immune system first, and don't get all of the cancer, then you don't have an immune system left to fight the cancer...the result is death. Tell me, how do you like those odds? She didn't...and she refused radiation...and almost died. At one point, the doctor told her she would not live through the night, but she did...and got better from that moment on.

Let's look at your statement "Cancer is a mutation at the cellular level." How many different things can cause this to happen? I don't know, but I do know that when I researched her material, and others material, it became clear that what I was putting into my body was not the type of fuel intended for my body. Read the ingredients on your food labels, most of it is stuff we really shouldn't be eating. Oh, we can survive on it, but not in a healthful state. Some of these things do damage to our bodies. Some of the reading I have done states that some of these things are toxic to our bodies over time. Drugs are definitely toxic...if you don't believe this, just read the warning labels and look for the side effects. When we poison our bodies, there will certainly be a consequence to follow. Perhaps you can explain why cancer doctors in Atlanta are sending their incurable patients to Dr. Brenda Cobb, and she is curing them using techniques very similar to that of Dr. Day and with great results. All she is doing is to clean the body of toxins and to rebuild the immune system...and she achieving great results with cancer and other diseases. Call her yourself, her info is on the website I linked to.

Bottom line...in all of the research I have done it is very clear to me that if we take care of our immune system, it will take care of us. If we poison our bodies and weaken the immune system, we will probably suffer for it in the long run.

Are there other factors outside of the parameters that we have discussed? I am sure there are. But I do know that these techniques are working for a great many people. I have talked with some of them myself. Need some additional testimonies, go to your local health food store. Meet some of the people that work there, read some of the books on health, meet some of the customers and mention this discussion, you will eventually find people there that will tell you some amazing stories. And guess what...you will find a few quacks too!

Roswell. You don't have that kind of military presence over a downed weather balloon. ;)

Although grassy knolls, fake photography, the CFR, magic bullets, and over-turned fumbles are all interesting, none are quite as fantastic as the government hiding aliens in the desert.

Well, there are 2 on that list that I KNOW are not theories. The one I would vote for is the moon landing. I believe we eventually landed on the moon but, that isn't the viedo tape from it.

Being raised in a NASA family, I can pretty much let you know we landed on the moon when we said we did. Somewhere around I have some of the first prints taken from the still cameras that my dad had picked up from the photolab right after they processed the film. But believe what you will.

I don't think any listed are more true than this...

"The Tribune Company". They DO NOT want the Cubs to win the world series ever. It is evident every day. They don't want to loose the "Loveable Losers" attachment they have. I hate u Trib.

I can actually trump that one, sports-wise....

Jeremy Jacobs, the absentee owner of the Boston Bruins doesn't want to see the Bruins win a Stanley Cup. He's only interested in the revenue that the team brings in with some of the highest ticket prices in the league, concessions that are astronomically priced, and he just hired a new GM who won't be joining the team until AFTER the NHL draft in June.

I can actually trump that one, sports-wise....

Jeremy Jacobs, the absentee owner of the Boston Bruins doesn't want to see the Bruins win a Stanley Cup. He's only interested in the revenue that the team brings in with some of the highest ticket prices in the league, concessions that are astronomically priced, and he just hired a new GM who won't be joining the team until AFTER the NHL draft in June.

Wouldn't a Stanley Cup win let him raise prices even more?

Wouldn't a Stanley Cup win let him raise prices even more?

HaHA!!! You have fallen into the classic trap, my friend!!!! You believe that winning brings in additional money. However, Mr. Jacobs learned early in his ownership tenure with the Bruins that Bostonians are so stupid that they'll continue going to games even when their team has no chance of winning a championship.... so long as you have one or two young potential stars who you can trade or decline to re-sign when they become REAL stars (anyone notice the Bruins traded the guy who will likely be this year's NHL MVP earlier this year) and demand contracts that actually pay them real money. Did I mention it has been suggested that team President/former GM Harry Sinden gets bonuses for keeping the Bruins player costs down?

Jacobs' Bruins teams have been (until recently) the KINGS of the first round playoff loss. Bruins fans tend to forget that nearly 2/3rds of NHL teams make the playoffs every year. They've been content with that level of "success" for years and continued to flock to the Old Garden/Fleet Center/BankNorth Garden and pay obscene prices for tickets; $6 for a watered down beer and $4.50 for a soggy hot dog. Did I mention that the Jacobs family owns the concession company as well?

Jacobs is also an absentee owner. He lives in Buffalo, NY and RARELY makes it out to Boston, even during the season. Largely because the Bruins fans who are stupid enough to buy tickets constantly boo the ention of his name, nevermind his likeness on the jumbotron. There are probably as many anti-Jacobs signs at Bruins games as there are pro-Bruins signs. Yet the idiots keep showing up at games and putting $$$ in the guy's pocket. Oh, and did I mention that the Bruins are part owners of NESN (the New England Sports Network) with the Red Sox, and both teams have their games shown nearly exclusively on that channel?

I could go on, but I'm sure this is boring everyone to sleep.

Mr. Jacobs learned early in his ownership tenure with the Bruins that Bostonians are so loyal that they'll continue going to games even when their team has no chance of winning a championship....

Fixed that for you.

Fixed that for you.

Sorry mjah but where I come from continuing to put money in the pocket of a team ownership and management group that has ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in winning a championship is Stupidity, not Loyalty.

I think we both know that the Bruins have about as much chance of winning a Stanley Cup with Jacobs as the owner and Harry Sinden involved in management as I do of being selected the head of the Democrat National Committee. Namely... NONE.

Continue to pour money and interest into the team so Harry and Jeremy have no reason to even think about doing anything differently. Me, I'll check the box scores every couple mornings and laugh at the attendance figures along with the losing scores.

Archived