Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Poll) If you had to pick 1 conspiracy theory to be TRUE,which one is likely?

michael_33

I will have the poll up in a few minutes...!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now some of you may believe that more than 1 of these are true and are actually cover-ups and some of you may believe none of these are possible...

But to humor me for a second,here is a poll for those who think maybe 1 of these may have happened...Now is your chance to pick which one...!

Granted;There are many more conspiracy theories out there,that are not listed so I will have (other) as an option if none of you think what I have listed were conspiracies !

Sorry for the delay....I was having some issues with the POLL!!Character issues :laugh:

Not the way I wanted to do this,but it will work!

1)JFK Assassination

2)Roswell,New Mexico

3)The Davinci Code

4)The Moon Landing

5)One World Government

6)The Bruce Lee Legacy

7)Raiders @ Patriots

8)9/11

9)Cures for Diseases

10)Other

Although the poll's not up, I have to assume that the JFK assassination will be on that list. I haven't done enough independent research on the subject to have a truly valid opinion, but I'll pick that one just because "JFK" was an entertaining movie. ;)

By the way, it's been over 40 minutes with no poll added.

Although the poll's not up, I have to assume that the JFK assassination will be on that list. I haven't done enough independent research on the subject to have a truly valid opinion, but I'll pick that one just because "JFK" was an entertaining movie. ;)

By the way, it's been over 40 minutes with no poll added.

i believe that JFK was killed by the mafia.

I just spent all kinds of time on the poll and it had a Character quota for the amount of words I can use....Screw that!

Here's what I had for short...

1) JFK assassination

2)Roswel,New Mexico

3)Davinci Code

4)The Moon Landing

5)One world Government

6)The Bruce Lee legacy

7)Cures for diseases

8)Raiders @ Patriots 2001 (Playoffs)

9)9/11

10)Other

I'm going with Roswell. Afterall, what better way to throw Americans off-track than to release video of an actual alien autopsy. Americans, being a naturally skeptical bunch, would find every possible way to debunk it; thereby covering up what actually happened for you.

Well, there are 2 on that list that I KNOW are not theories. The one I would vote for is the moon landing. I believe we eventually landed on the moon but, that isn't the viedo tape from it.

So, who got there first . . . U.S. or U.S.S.R.? And you say that you "know" it not to be a theory? Please explain.

Well, there are 2 on that list that I KNOW are not theories. The one I would vote for is the moon landing. I believe we eventually landed on the moon but, that isn't the viedo tape from it.

I hate to admit it, but I actually agree with this. There's a part in the video where the American flag is flapping in the wind....

cures for diseases, no question. drug companies are making billions on treatment, so there's no incentive for a cure. anyone who doesn't think there are cures for a lot of major diseases is just a fool :2cents:

I will have the poll up in a few minutes...!

Now some of you may believe that more than 1 of these are true and are actually cover-ups and some of you may believe none of these are possible...

But to humor me for a second,here is a poll for those who think maybe 1 of these may have happened...Now is your chance to pick which one...!

Granted;There are many more conspiracy theories out there,that are not listed so I will have (other) as an option if none of you think what I have listed were conspiracies !

Sorry for the delay....I was having some issues with the POLL!!Character issues :laugh:

Not the way I wanted to do this,but it will work!

1)JFK Assassination

2)Roswell,New Mexico

3)The Davinci Code

4)The Moon Landing

5)One World Government

6)The Bruce Lee Legacy

7)Raiders @ Patriots

8)9/11

9)Cures for Diseases

10)Other

Roswell and Cures for Diseases.

Cures for diseases.............it only seems logical that this would be true due to the massive amount of money made on treatment.

Roswell............Groom Lake is a very interesting place. Some incredibly "otherworldy" projects developed there.

I hate to admit it, but I actually agree with this. There's a part in the video where the American flag is flapping in the wind....

Oh jeez, not this $#!+ again!

Been watching too many Fox specials lately?

Of the listed options, the top one "JFK Assassination" would be my top pick for being true.

From what I have read over the years on the assassination, the people who were there, the weapon, ammunition, bullet trajectories, etc, etc, etc.... Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, firing from the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository could not have killed President Kennedy. Ok. Great. Wonderful. Now come the multitude of questions regarding how, from where, and why was President Kennedy assassinated and why did the US Secret Service and so many other people and agencies cover it up.

You know what; we're never going to know. Even if someone involved in a conspiracy to assassinate the President stood up today on CNN and said "Here's who was involved, how we did it, and why." nobody would believe them. It would just be another screwy conspiracy theory.

cures for diseases, no question. drug companies are making billions on treatment, so there's no incentive for a cure. anyone who doesn't think there are cures for a lot of major diseases is just a fool :2cents:

My first vote is "Cures for diseases!" I've done quite a bit of research/reading for the last few years, and have talked with a number of people who have cured their own problems...but the cures are not what you think...there is not some magical ingredient like a pill that you can take that will get rid of your problem. The solution is really so simple everyone overlooks it...

Your immune system can handle almost anything thrown at it, but only if you take care of your immune system. This the cure for all diseases.

There are many people out there who are reversing cancer, diabetes and others serious diseases using the above system of taking care of the immune system first. They get rid of all of the processed man-made foods in their kitchen, and return to the natural diet our bodies are intended for, and in so doing, they are rebuilding their immune system and it is curing them of their diseases.

Dr. Brenda Cobb came to Columbia, SC several months ago and spoke about this. She had breast and cervical cancer along with other minor health problems. She refused radiation and other treatments and researched the various natural methods for dealing with cancer (she was told she had less than 1 year to live). She cured herself by rebuilding her immune system. Her immune system got rid of the cancer. It even got rid of her allergy problems. She now has cancer doctors in Atlanta sending terminally ill cancer patients to her because they can't cure them...and she is. Dr. Cobb also is curing diabetes using the same methods. She told me she has seen about 200 patients with diabetes and reversed it in all of them. Dr. Cobb does not have a Doctorate degree as she has not attended medical school, but for the work she is doing in curing people, she was awarded an honoray doctorate degree.

Here is her website:

http://livingfoodsinstitute.com/

One of the first things she does is have a person cleanse their bodies of the toxins that we get from all of the drugs and man made chemically processed foods we eat...then she starts to rebuild the immune system. It is the toxins that severly limit the immune system in the first place. Our body is so busy fighting all of these poisons that it is weakened, and when it is in a weakened state, things like cancer take over, an then the medical doctors suggest radiation. Here is the trick with radiation treatment....it will either kill the cancer first, or your immune system first, this is what determines whether or not you survive. Radiation destroys your immune system, so if it kills that first, the cancer can then take over if the radiation doesn't get all of it. Ouch...sounds quite risky to me.

Dr. Loraine Day came down with cancer, and she used a system similar to Dr. Cobb, and cured her cancer in the same way, by taking care of her immune system. As a doctor, she said that she knew that radiation was not a good treatment (see above comments at the end of last paragraph). She has a web site where she sells video tapes explaing to people how they can do what she did. At first I thought...yeah, you are just trying to make money...but she said that she can't possibly see everyone since she is just one person, so she put it on video tape. Besides, it is much cheaper to buy a video or two than to pay for a doctor visit, especially if you don't in her city. Her website is www.DrDay.com & she has an article there on mad cow disease that everyone should read as well...it is at the bottom of the first page of the website with other links...it is in the right column.

Lifestyle Centers of America is reversing diabetes using similar methods as above. We have a Christian radio station in our city that plays tapes of their classroom talks, and I listened every week for awhile. I learned that I was on the way to getting diabetes. I was doing all of the wrong things. I made the changes they were recommending, and changed my health outlook. I am very glad I heard their program on the radio. Their website is:

http://www.lifestylecenter.org/

I know of a lady who had the arteries going to brain blocked 70%. They wanted to do surgery. She refused. She had heard about some of the natural methods of reversing health problems, so she wanted to try that first. She spent several months following the recommendations of some of those listed above, and then went back to her doctor for testing. The nurse doing the tests found her arteries to be clear, and argued with her that it was impossible, and insisted on doing the test again, but the results were the same...her arteries had been cleared. She had a friend that was to have quaddruple heart bypass surgery and she found out it was to be done in two weeks...she put him on the changes she had done, and when he went in for his last test before surgery, they cancelled the surgery...all I can say is "WOW!"

I have talked with a number of people who have followed the suggested lifestyle changes as proposed by the above Doctors and have reversed their health/medical problems. I have even talked with some of these Doctors, and have heard about some of the amazing recoveries. I know this works, it isn't some hoax. The hoax is coming from the drug companies.

Many people think Keven Trudeau is a wacko for his book "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About" but I can tell you that he right on the money. I may not agree with 100% of everything he proposes, but I do agree with most of it. The drug companies don't want to tell you what I have written here because they would not be able to make a profit from it. If everyone started to take care of their immune systems, the medical profession would go bankrupt. Surely, that can't happen, now can it? They must protect their profits, which is much more important than our health. So they lie to us and tell us that a pill (which is toxic to the body) will cure what ails us. It doesn't cure anything, pills only hide the symptoms. And since they are toxic to the body, they can cause another problem, of which the doctor will then give another pill for those symptoms, which then can cause another problem for which another pill can cover those symptoms. Do you see how the drug companies make money now. Just look at all of the side effects your medication can and does cause. Watch the ads on TV very closely, you will be amazed. I saw one the other day that has deadly symptoms...can cause heart attack and stroke among other things...so see your doctor if you have any problems...yeah...if I am still alive.

Do you want more info on what I have written...check out the web links I have provided or PM me with an email addresss or phone # and the best time I can call. I am very busy and am almost always out of the office, but will make time to talk with people when I can...provided of course that I am not flooded with responses. I am self-employed & work from home, but spend most of my time in the car on my way to appointments and jobs to be done.

Sorry for the length of this posting...but I think that health problems and the cure for things are important!

:logo: :logo: :logo:

The second thing I vote for is 911.

Check out this link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

The link didn't work in my email, but I pasted in into my browser and it worked. The google search is "loose change," the second edition. It is an online video over an hour long, but it gives you something to really think about where our gov't is concerned. It does take a little bit for it to load, so be patient.

My first vote is "Cures for diseases!" I've done quite a bit of research/reading for the last few years, and have talked with a number of people who have cured their own problems...but the cures are not what you think...there is not some magical ingredient like a pill that you can take that will get rid of your problem. The solution is really so simple everyone overlooks it...

I'm skeptical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorraine_Day

Dr. Lorraine Jeanette Day, M.D. is a practitioner of alternative medicine who claims to have discovered the cause and cure of cancer, as a result of God showing her how to recover from her own cancer with a 10 step plan. According to her theory, all cancers are due to weakness of the immune system which must be cured by diet. "All diseases are caused by a combination of three factors: malnutrition, dehydration, and stress." A former surgeon, she is now completely opposed to mainstream medicine, claiming that "the entire foundation of conventional medicine is based on ERROR," that standard cancer treatment has never cured anyone, and that nobody should undergo chemotherapy or radiation treatment for cancer or vaccination for infectious disease. She also rejects the common medical theories regarding the causes and cures of ADHD, SARS, anthrax, smallpox, bird flu, mad cow disease, and vision problems. Her theory implicates many common foods as harmful, such as "sugar is as addictive as cocaine" and "paralyzes the immune system for four hours" and "the more milk you drink, the more osteoporotic you become." She maintains that "Drugs never cure disease; they only change the form and location of the disease," that getting conventional medical care and taking prescription drugs are a betrayal of God, and that cancer patients cannot get well if they work or watch television. She maintains a website where she markets books, videotape, and alternative medicines such as Barley Green. In 2004, she began marketing her "Cancer Doesn't Scare Me Anymore" videotape with an infomercial which was declared to be "misleading" by the National Advertising Division of the Council of Better Business Bureaus in December, 2004.

Your immune system can handle almost anything thrown at it, but only if you take care of your immune system. This the cure for all diseases.

There are many people out there who are reversing cancer, diabetes and others serious diseases using the above system of taking care of the immune system first. They get rid of all of the processed man-made foods in their kitchen, and return to the natural diet our bodies are intended for, and in so doing, they are rebuilding their immune system and it is curing them of their diseases.

Dr. Brenda Cobb came to Columbia, SC several months ago and spoke about this. She had breast and cervical cancer along with other minor health problems. She refused radiation and other treatments and researched the various natural methods for dealing with cancer (she was told she had less than 1 year to live). She cured herself by rebuilding her immune system. Her immune system got rid of the cancer. It even got rid of her allergy problems. She now has cancer doctors in Atlanta sending terminally ill cancer patients to her because they can't cure them...and she is. Dr. Cobb also is curing diabetes using the same methods. She told me she has seen about 200 patients with diabetes and reversed it in all of them. Dr. Cobb does not have a Doctorate degree as she has not attended medical school, but for the work she is doing in curing people, she was awarded an honoray doctorate degree.

Here is her website:

http://livingfoodsinstitute.com/

One of the first things she does is have a person cleanse their bodies of the toxins that we get from all of the drugs and man made chemically processed foods we eat...then she starts to rebuild the immune system. It is the toxins that severly limit the immune system in the first place. Our body is so busy fighting all of these poisons that it is weakened, and when it is in a weakened state, things like cancer take over, an then the medical doctors suggest radiation. Here is the trick with radiation treatment....it will either kill the cancer first, or your immune system first, this is what determines whether or not you survive. Radiation destroys your immune system, so if it kills that first, the cancer can then take over if the radiation doesn't get all of it. Ouch...sounds quite risky to me.

Dr. Loraine Day came down with cancer, and she used a system similar to Dr. Cobb, and cured her cancer in the same way, by taking care of her immune system. As a doctor, she said that she knew that radiation was not a good treatment (see above comments at the end of last paragraph). She has a web site where she sells video tapes explaing to people how they can do what she did. At first I thought...yeah, you are just trying to make money...but she said that she can't possibly see everyone since she is just one person, so she put it on video tape. Besides, it is much cheaper to buy a video or two than to pay for a doctor visit, especially if you don't in her city. Her website is www.DrDay.com & she has an article there on mad cow disease that everyone should read as well...it is at the bottom of the first page of the website with other links...it is in the right column.

Lifestyle Centers of America is reversing diabetes using similar methods as above. We have a Christian radio station in our city that plays tapes of their classroom talks, and I listened every week for awhile. I learned that I was on the way to getting diabetes. I was doing all of the wrong things. I made the changes they were recommending, and changed my health outlook. I am very glad I heard their program on the radio. Their website is:

http://www.lifestylecenter.org/

I know of a lady who had the arteries going to brain blocked 70%. They wanted to do surgery. She refused. She had heard about some of the natural methods of reversing health problems, so she wanted to try that first. She spent several months following the recommendations of some of those listed above, and then went back to her doctor for testing. The nurse doing the tests found her arteries to be clear, and argued with her that it was impossible, and insisted on doing the test again, but the results were the same...her arteries had been cleared. She had a friend that was to have quaddruple heart bypass surgery and she found out it was to be done in two weeks...she put him on the changes she had done, and when he went in for his last test before surgery, they cancelled the surgery...all I can say is "WOW!"

I have talked with a number of people who have followed the suggested lifestyle changes as proposed by the above Doctors and have reversed their health/medical problems. I have even talked with some of these Doctors, and have heard about some of the amazing recoveries. I know this works, it isn't some hoax. The hoax is coming from the drug companies.

Many people think Keven Trudeau is a wacko for his book "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About" but I can tell you that he right on the money. I may not agree with 100% of everything he proposes, but I do agree with most of it. The drug companies don't want to tell you what I have written here because they would not be able to make a profit from it. If everyone started to take care of their immune systems, the medical profession would go bankrupt. Surely, that can't happen, now can it? They must protect their profits, which is much more important than our health. So they lie to us and tell us that a pill (which is toxic to the body) will cure what ails us. It doesn't cure anything, pills only hide the symptoms. And since they are toxic to the body, they can cause another problem, of which the doctor will then give another pill for those symptoms, which then can cause another problem for which another pill can cover those symptoms. Do you see how the drug companies make money now. Just look at all of the side effects your medication can and does cause. Watch the ads on TV very closely, you will be amazed. I saw one the other day that has deadly symptoms...can cause heart attack and stroke among other things...so see your doctor if you have any problems...yeah...if I am still alive.

Do you want more info on what I have written...check out the web links I have provided or PM me with an email addresss or phone # and the best time I can call. I am very busy and am almost always out of the office, but will make time to talk with people when I can...provided of course that I am not flooded with responses. I am self-employed & work from home, but spend most of my time in the car on my way to appointments and jobs to be done.

Sorry for the length of this posting...but I think that health problems and the cure for things are important!

:logo: :logo: :logo:

Check out this link:

The link didn't work in my email, but I pasted in into my browser and it worked. The google search is "loose change," the second edition. It is an online video over an hour long, but it gives you something to really think about where our gov't is concerned. It does take a little bit for it to load, so be patient.

I just read an infomercial:(

As far as Kevin Treudeau (sp?) I don't know if his solutions are good or not but I know that his business practices are very sketchy, he has a very negative Better Business Bureau report http://www.chicago.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=73001973

Check out this link:

:doh: please tell me you don't really believe this ****.......my father in law was in the pentagon when it was hit, and said it was indeed a plane that hit. he said the pics you see on tv mask the fuselage and other parts, because it went over 300 feet into the building, but when the smoke cleared, sections of the plane were pulled out.

Archived