Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Uniform for 2006 Season?

RSkinsFan

Give me the uniform of Redskins Champions.

Traditional helmet with indian head logo and feathers

Burgundy pants

White shirts

Enough with the gimmicks.

No to the spear and feather- that's the helmet of losers (60's Skins + 2002 retro Skins= Big Fat Losers)

No to the yellow helmet with R- that was only used for 2 years and it was Lombardi's attempt to "Packerize" the Skins. There's no real history to it.

No to burgundy jerseys at home- that look just wasn't "the Redskins" for me. I know it was standard pre-Gibbs, but to me that look just reminds me of the Marty and Spurrier years too much now.

No to white on white- the name is REDskins. I want red/burgundy somewhere in the uniform besides the helmet.

The only thing I'd support would be in 2007, for the 25th anniversary of the 1982 World Champions, the Redskins go to the curved feathers on the helmet that was unique to 1982. Other than that. Keep the "Gibbs uniform" as is.

Give me the uniform of Redskins Champions.

Traditional helmet with indian head logo and feathers

Burgundy pants

White shirts

Enough with the gimmicks.

No to the spear and feather- that's the helmet of losers (60's Skins + 2002 retro Skins= Big Fat Losers)

No to the yellow helmet with R- that was only used for 2 years and it was Lombardi's attempt to "Packerize" the Skins. There's no real history to it.

No to burgundy jerseys at home- that look just wasn't "the Redskins" for me. I know it was standard pre-Gibbs, but to me that look just reminds me of the Marty and Spurrier years too much now.

No to white on white- the name is REDskins. I want red/burgundy somewhere in the uniform besides the helmet.

The only thing I'd support would be in 2007, for the 25th anniversary of the 1982 World Champions, the Redskins go to the curved feathers on the helmet that was unique to 1982. Other than that. Keep the "Gibbs uniform" as is.

yes to whatever color the players think will help them win as many straight games as needed to make it to the playoffs.

I think a white helmet with the Redskins traditional logo would be tight...burgendy stripe down the middle...

Then go with the White jersey's with Burgendy #'s...

And either white pants for the all white look...(for some reason we have been playing very well in our all white's?)

or Maroon pants with that color scheme?

I'd like to see us wear that when we smack the colts upside the head!

I hope we wear the 70th anniversary jerseys in 2007 for the 75th, but this time have a white version too.

Yo dude - not to start a 'thing' and Crystal is super cute -but why the butt closeup?? You could serve drinks on that ......? Maybe its just me and my J Lo booty preferences but I know we've got some ladies with more junk than that in the ol' trunk

We will wear the white jerseys at nearly every game since most teams wear there dark jerseys at home and Gibbs likes the white jerseys. I think we'll see a lot of the white on white again.

white on white is pretty sweet. i want the spearhead helmets back though

all helmets that show either spears or feathers were officially banned due to lawsuits from native american tribes. thus there will be no more retro jerseys

Everybody knows the indians have a trademark & copyright on feathers and spears.

Archived