Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Uniform for 2006 Season?

RSkinsFan

Did you all see the pic of Todd Collins at practice? He was wearing a Gold Jersay with Red numbers..

Might it be possible to have new uniforms this year thus:

HOME GAMES: Red Jersey's with Gold Numbers/Names; Gold leggins with a Red center stripe;

AWAY GAMES: Gold Jersey's with Red Numbers/Names; Red leggings with a Gold center stripe;

HELMET: The Gold 'Lombardi' helmet with the Red "R" in the circle.

Any comments?

Did you all see the pic of Todd Collins at practice? He was wearing a Gold Jersay with Red numbers..

HOME GAMES: Red Jersey's with Gold Numbers/Names; Gold leggins with a Red center stripe;

AWAY GAMES: Gold Jersey's with Red Numbers/Names; Red leggings with a Gold center stripe;

Any comments?

I saw that, too. I'm pretty sure it's because he's a quarterback. Most quarterbacks wear red in practice to distinguish themselves from the team to avoid big hits, but since our colors already ARE red, they needed something to stand out.

Any comments?

They wore those gold uniforms for QB's last year in camp to, i still wanna see the burgundy tops with gold pants though

We will wear the white jerseys at nearly every game since most teams wear there dark jerseys at home and Gibbs likes the white jerseys. I think we'll see a lot of the white on white again.

Any comments?

that would look like ***** IMO . . . it's a QB practice jersey

Any comments?

Personally I do not particularly care for the color red, I prefer "burgandy" and also I would like to see the "feathered lance" return as the helmet logo.

:point2sky

That's hideous IMO.

It doesn't help that he made it lemon yellow. Thats not any redskins yellow Ive seen us wear.

I'd like to see....

Helmet: Dark Burgundy, Bronze/ white spear & feather logo

Home: Dark Burgundy Jersey, White Lettering, Bronze Pants/ White single stripe, Burgundy socks

Away: White Jersey, Dark Burgundy Lettering, Burgundy Pants/ Gold single Stripe, Burgundy socks.

I'll try and cook up a photoshop rendition of what I have in mind when I get the time.

GC

It doesn't help that he made it lemon yellow. Thats not any redskins yellow Ive seen us wear.

I'd like to see....

Helmet: Dark Burgundy, Bronze/ white spear & feather logo

Home: Dark Burgundy Jersey, White Lettering, Bronze Pants/ White single stripe, Burgundy socks

Away: White Jersey, Dark Burgundy Lettering, Burgundy Pants/ Gold single Stripe, Burgundy socks.

I'll try and cook up a photoshop rendition of what I have in mind when I get the time.

GC

Love to see that! I like the 70th anny unis. wish they would have come up with a white jersey for it too.

Archived