Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upper bowl seating

bigajb

I guess it depends on how much you are going to pay for them. Every seat has a "value".

Now me, to see the Redskins in person is not really something I put a price on...Airfare, car rental, food, lodging and game ticket costs me about $800...double that if I take my wife. It's so worth it!

The first time I went to a game I sat in the upper deck and thought it was too high up, but after sitting lower the second I went back to the upper for my third game, and found it to have good qualities as well...more of a 'full field' game look. It's a lot different looking down from above on a game than watching it on TV, obviously. Pretty much any seat at a game is worth getting, except for some of the obstructed view seats...and even then, at least you're there.

I sit in section 412 row 28, which is 3 rows from the top, in the endzone. I had season tickets for over 3 years now. I really do like the seats because you see the entire field. You see if WR's are covered or not. It is a little hard to tell which player is which, but i still like the seats. Plus the are the cheapest in the stadium..

PS. the walk up 28 rows sucks though.

I had section 419 last row two years ago and loved them. See the play develope , bang on the wall or fence. stand and cheer the whole game if you want . so worth it. I do have 3 tix for sale this year 446 row 18 with parking . serious people only. 2700 with parking .

last row in the upper deck...dead center in the middle of the endzone isn't somewhere I would pay a lot of money for....I guess it depends on how bad you want to go to the game...I wouldn't go over face value for them... :2cents:

Thanks for all the input. These tix were well below face value and I jumped all over them. Just being at the game with my wife and son and about 90,000 SKINS fans (extended family) is AWESOME!!!!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Archived