Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cool parks in Fairfax

gortiz

anybody have any suggestions for a cool park in Fairfax to hang out with and grill for about 15-20 people this weekend?

looking for a place that has picnic tables, room to set up horse shoes, throw a football around, etc...let me know if you have actually been there...

your help is much appreciated.

As Mick said, every park will be packed! Just like the 4th of July, i lived in NOVA

for over 30 years, trust me, get there EARLY, like sunup lol

Looking forward to enjoying a nice memorial day with my family and friends, at HOME :)

Im familiar with arlingtons parks more so than fairfax's

vandyke park is pretty nice, but its right next to a police station...

And a skate park :rolleyes: Not too mention there is space for about 50 people max in the picnic area. And like others have mentioned, its gonna be a busy weekend . . .

And a skate park :rolleyes: Not too mention there is space for about 50 people max in the picnic area. And like others have mentioned, its gonna be a busy weekend . . .

oh yeah, i forgot about the skate park. i remember when that wasn't there. ah, the good old days. :(

oh yeah, i forgot about the skate park. i remember when that wasn't there. ah, the good old days. :(

me too. Every Sunday we'd go play Ultimate or football in that field right there. When there was a big group we'd move down to the soccer fields.

Archived