Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins vs Chargers game on NFL Network

glikster04

I agree, but i think that they learned a lot from that game, and the oakland game following it so that lost may have been for the best. it helped to open up Gibbs' playcalling when portis called him out (constructively, unlike LaVar did...).

:logo:

did anyone see at the beginning of the episode, where they show the SD lineman waiting in the tunnel and how much **** they say about the redskins. That kind of trash-talking bull**** pissed me off more than the game. They were too scared to say it to out actual team, so they said it to the cameras.

why can't nfl network post one of our big wins as one of the big moments of 2005, like the first cowboys game?

i think that at least deserves some recognition.

100th post btw, w00t.

I agree

as far as the game on nfl network I like how they show you the highlights

I just got the nfl network so i hope they dont let me down this season

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

why can't nfl network post one of our big wins as one of the big moments of 2005, like the first cowboys game?

100th post btw, w00t.

Well, I have seen our playoff win on a few times. That's pretty fun to watch.

100th post btw, w00t.

If they showed that first cowgirls game 99.99% of the show would feature cowloins highlights :( We literaly didnt didn't do spit the entire game till Moss ripped Roy and friends 2 new ones!

Skins games I'd like to see featured on NFl Network game of the week...

SeaGals, Week 3, 20-17

Giants, Week 15, 35-20

All other games were either blowouts by the skins or we lost them close. We didn't win too many close games last year which kinda concerns me now that I think about it. We need to figure out how to beat some AFC teams cause I can't take watching anymore losses to them featured on NFL Network.

GC

I actually taped this game and watched it twice over the weekend. The game came down to ONE play and One mistake. The holding call on Rabach at the close of the game. If we hold position there, Hall has a good chance to win the game.

Tough break. Our defense has to play more consistent this year down the stretch.

HTTR

They've shown our win vs. the Bucs and the win vs. the Eagles the week before. Both brought back some awesome memories.

Thanks for updating us on that little tid bit. I was ready to trash the whole network lol. Why do I keep catching the da*n Chargers/ Skins game of the week :mad:

GC

Archived