Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

County Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rdsknbill

As most of you know, I am a lcrosse coach up here in PA at the Jr high level.

Well my boys just finished off an awesome season with a record of 14-3, with those three losses being by one goal in the last few seconds of those games.

We played our championship game agains our bitter rival Susquehannock last night and controlled the game throughout for a 3-1 victory and the outright County crown.

As the game was in the last minute we were up by one when one of my players scored with 14 seconds left, basically icing the game for us. I stood there with my arms raised and thean all of the sudden I was freezing. Yep they did it, the little bastages, they got me with the five gallon cooler. :laugh:

This is my last year as the Jr High coach as I have been tapped to take over the varsity program next year for Red Lion. Alot of these boys are going into ninth grade and will be trying out to play for me next year.

I have watched these boys grow up with lacrosse like I did. (It wasn't much of a sport up here 6 years ago) and I see them maturing into young men. kind of like watching my own children grow up. Although I have to pay for my kids college etc. :laugh:

I want to give a big thank you to skinsBry for being my trainer this year and taking care of stick problems and tending to injured player sot that I could coach the team

Thanks brother!

OK, Back to my post game party Hangover!!!!!! :thud:

Just thought that I'd share a POSITIVE lacrosse story :)

Thanks

my team was 9-7. but my first year on the JV team we were 3-13 but you're right those 3 wins felt great. how hard do your kids throw?

My "ace" threw about 43 MPH at his hardest...no pitchin' at all...the one kid that could throw hard had a sore arm all year and I threw him twice.

Hey man, congratulations. I had to suffer through a 1-12 season with my JV baseball team this year, but that one win felt like a championship. Good luck next year with the big boys.

:laugh: :laugh: First season that I coached up here we won only one game our first year. I know where you're coming from.

I am putting a County team to compete in the Keystone game in July at State College.

congrats, bill, on the win and the promotion. the only bad thing is that you're still coaching for red lion. :)

Just b/c we ****ed Dallastown (DC's original hometown before he moved to San Diego) both times this season DC? Don't hate. congradulate! :)

Just b/c we ****ed Dallastown (DC's original hometown before he moved to San Diego) both times this season DC? Don't hate. congradulate! :)

even a blind squirrel...

:)

really, i'm just impressed that lax has found its way to york county. i always thought we should have HS teams. i'll have to make it a point to come to a game if i'm ever in town during your season. of course, i'll be the guy cheering for red lion wearing blue and white.

even a blind squirrel...

:)

really, i'm just impressed that lax has found its way to york county. i always thought we should have HS teams. i'll have to make it a point to come to a game if i'm ever in town during your season. of course, i'll be the guy cheering for red lion wearing blue and white.

I can live with that my friend! ;)

I want to give a big thank you to skinsBry for being my trainer this year and taking care of stick problems and tending to injured player sot that I could coach the team

Thanks brother!

Thank you for having me be a part of the team. I've enjoyed helping the team since I first started going to the winter league with you. I look forward to helping the program in the future and to increase my roll with the team.

Here's to a great season Bill.

:cheers:

Thank you for having me be a part of the team. I've enjoyed helping the team since I first started going to the winter league with you. I look forward to helping the program in the future and to increase my roll with the team.

Here's to a great season Bill.

:cheers:

Give em hell next season coach. :cheers:

Archived