Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

60/20 sports

PotomacSkinsFan

For those of you with Xm radio: take a listen at 60/20 sports with james carville and luke russert on channell 200 at 9 am until 1100 am on fridays. this show is great, and luke russert (tim russerts son) carries it. He knows a lot. This is one of my favorite shows on all of radio.

tune into 60/20 sports on XM radio

For those of you with XM radio, ditch it and buy Sirius :thumbsup:. The NFL channel and game broadcasts are worth the switch alone. You can also stream most of the stations on your PC. I talked with Sirius customer service yesterday and was told that once they upgrade their security on their website that even the NFL channel will be able to be streamed.

For those of you with Xm radio: take a listen at 60/20 sports with james carville and luke russert on channell 200 at 9 am until 1100 am on fridays. this show is great, and luke russert (tim russerts son) carries it. He knows a lot. This is one of my favorite shows on all of radio.

tune into 60/20 sports on XM radio

i dont know what you are talking about. is this even FOOTBALL related? are they talking about religion, politics, space monkeys? whats the show about?

Archived