Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Democrat vision for America

Burgold

1. Raise taxes.

2. Apologize to Osama bin Laden, beg him not to hurt us.

3. Raise taxes.

4. Turn all U.S. national security policy over to the UN.

5. Raise taxes.

6. Outlaw all vehicles that get less than 50 mpg, raise taxes to increase price of gas to $6/gallon.

7. Raise taxes.

8. Make "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" manditory viewing for all children in grade school.

9. Raise taxes.

10. Revoke all U.S. immigration laws, give immediate voting rights to every Mexican citizen. If they don't want to come here, they can vote absentee. Give them ballots where the only option is (D).

11. Raise taxes.

12. Make reading the Bible in public a "hate crime".

13. Raise taxes.

1. Raise taxes.

2. Apologize to Osama bin Laden, beg him not to hurt us.

3. Raise taxes.

4. Turn all U.S. national security policy over to the UN.

5. Raise taxes.

6. Outlaw all vehincles that get less than 50 mpg, raise taxes to increase price of gas to $6/gallon.

7. Raise taxes.

8. Make "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" manditory viewing for all children in grade school.

9. Raise taxes.

10. Revoke all U.S. immigration laws, give immediate voting rights to every Mexican citizen. If they don't want to come here, they can vote absentee. Give them ballots where the only option is (D).

11. Raise taxes.

12. Make reading the Bible in public a "hate crime".

13. Raise taxes.

Excellent :laugh:

This should get interesting.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kilmer is right. They need someone like a Newt or Ronald Reagan type to lead the party.
Absolutely. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Newt Gingrich getting into the thick of it for the Repubs. I've seen him several times lately and he seems to really be sick of the current policies of the GOP.

I still say though: TOMMY FRANKS IN 2008! TOMMY FRANKS IN 2008! :wavetowel

Doesn't truly have a point. However, if you need a deep philosophical question... then the political party question really seems to come down to....

Which evil is worse... the evil of action (Party in charge) or the evil of inaction (minority Party)

Mostly, I did it because I posted a Republican Vision thread that was half-serious, that most took seriously and so, I thought it only fair to produce a Democrat Vision thread. I actually believe that a frighteningly lost component in modern politics is both the ability to be introspective and to laugh at oneself. Take the Harry Reid thread. Harry says "I think some of the ideas in this bill are racist." His counterpart gets all in a huff, "Are you calling me racist?" It sounds like a playground where everyone is more worried about face and image and they forget what they're actually fighting about. In the end, the only thing matters is winning the fight.

In the end, we must conclude that by and large we've elected a bunch of spoiled, self-absorbed twelve year olds to run Congress.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

:applause:

I think that about sums it up. I honestly can't see the "democratic" vision being significantly different from the "republican." Both will be probably end up corrupt

Okay... all you fookers bad mouthing me for the first election thread I started should note that it was less of an election thread... and more of a choose your method of execution. :laugh:

It was the classic Hitler -vs- Lenin debate. Who would you choose if you had to? :)

Here is the thread if anyone wants to read. But don't badmouth the guy who started it. :) :redpunch:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107521

I've thought about starting another thread for 2006. But I'm not sure who I'd pick for the candidates. :)

Archived