Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Trade McMullen for Rookie WR Baskett

fdarugar

Eagles | Baskett acquired in trade

Thu, 18 May 2006 12:12:40 -0700

The Philadelphia Eagles have announced the team has acquired rookie WR Hank Baskett from the Minnesota Vikings in exchange for WR Billy McMullen.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

I'd take McMullen over Jacobs...but then again I'd take Flipper Anderson over TJ.

Mort Anderson and a packet of kool-aid

I used to work with his sister Nicole McMullen here in Richmond. He WAS a monster at UVA. Not Herman Moore great, but very, very good nonetheless. Seems like pretty much of a disappointment to this point in the NFL, but hopefully the change will be good for him.

Guest santana4prez

Im shocked the Eagles traded McMullen. He was a beast at UVA and I guess it just didnt work out with Philly. I cant wait to see how the Vikings use him and see if he can bring the talent he had at UVA to Minnesota. I feel Philly never really gave him a shot to show what he could do. I do feel bad for McMullen week 1 he has to go vs the Redskins Defense.

Baskett will be the next diamond in the rough WR. I'm calling it now. :)

With the eagles great history of success at the position I'm gonna hold you to that.

:D

I always find it interesting that Reid has so much success with the line positions on both sides of the ball but can't pick a WR to save his life.

Guest santana4prez
Man it's going to look ****ing awesome on my part if he does become a beast. It's easy to say they will suck. It takes a REAL man to call em!! I'm taking a chance because I think old Hank has something.

If you call it right than you will show your football knowledge and I will call you a beast but......

I want to know though how sure you are. I bet my avatar that Brunell will make the Pro Bowl this year. Do you want to make a avatar wager on the future of Baskett? Lets make it simple. If Baskett dosent have one 1,000 yard season in the next three seasons you will get a avatar of a mods choosing for 3 months.

I know this bet is a little bit crazy since it would be three years before we know if you won or lost but I want to know if you are up for the challenge. If you are right it just makes you look like a genius if you are wrong you get a crappy avatar.

So Who Del are you willing to put your avatar where your mouth is?:laugh:

Guest santana4prez
Three years is too long to wait. I'll bet my avatar he makes the team and gets at least 10 catches this year.

Where is he right now on the depth chart? He may make the team but those 10 catches may come back to haunt you. :D

Archived