Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man are we graced

fansince62

had a spare 5 mins this moring so I caught up on F-ball news. By chance, I landed up reading a bunch of cowfolk threads:

"Jerry Jones said this about contact negotiations..."

"Jerry Jones said the player was excused from the golf tournamnet...."

"Jerry Jones said the 3-4 will change player utilization...."

How nice for us that most of the same sentences read..."Joe Gibbs said....."

what a nightmare it must be in Dallas!

I'm afraid I don't quite understand...

What he is saying is that in Dallas they have an owner who is a GM wanna be who debates personnel moves with proven football mind Bill Parcells.

Here we have an owner who tried that learned quickly and now asks Joe what he wants and gets it.

I'm afraid I don't quite understand...

I think FanSince is referring to Jerry Jones being the mouth piece for the Gurl's instead of the HC. Which could spell trouble in Dallass if Billy P ain't got much to say, when Parcells lose's interest he usually retire's shortly after.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Actually, it's a pretty sweet setup they have.

Bill Parcells doesn't want to talk to the media during the offseason.

Jerry will talk whenever someone puts a mic in front of him.

They are each other's yin and yang. And it works quite well.

Yeah, Joe really has put Danny in a box. I think it's the "shut up and enjoy it" model. It seems to be working out fine for everyone.

I have a good feeling that what Snyder learns from his experience with Joe Gibbs as coach is going to be a sign of very good things to come as he will own this team for a long, long time :D

:logo:

I have a good feeling that what Snyder learns from his experience with Joe Gibbs as coach is going to be a sign of very good things to come as he will own this team for a long, long time :D

:logo:

I agree as long as super Joe keeps on winning ...... But Danny will lose patience real fast if we start losing.

Actually, it's a pretty sweet setup they have.

Bill Parcells doesn't want to talk to the media during the offseason.

Jerry will talk whenever someone puts a mic in front of him.

They are each other's yin and yang. And it works quite well.

whatever makes you sleep better at night...

What he is saying is that in Dallas they have an owner who is a GM wanna be who debates personnel moves with proven football mind Bill Parcells.

Here we have an owner who tried that learned quickly and now asks Joe what he wants and gets it.

Last time I checked Jerry is a few ahead of Danny in the Superbowl win department. And Bill signed an extention, so if he was that at ends with Jerry why didnt he leave?

Last time I checked Jerry is a few ahead of Danny in the Superbowl win department. And Bill signed an extention, so if he was that at ends with Jerry why didnt he leave?

Don't care. This is a skins site. screw him, TO and BP too. Danny did the best thing for us by getting JG back. With the coaching staff we have I can envision years of solid, solid play.

:dallasuck

Don't care. This is a skins site. screw him, TO and BP too. Danny did the best thing for us by getting JG back. With the coaching staff we have I can envision years of solid, solid play.

Weak reply man. Make a point--dont just pull the "get outta her cowboys fan" crap. Explain to me how Jerry's method is wrong. He's won SB's in the past as the GM, and is getting along just fine with BP--so whats wrong with that?

And without the Cowboys, eagles, and giants fans on here, this site wouldnt be as much fun as it is. You need us to keep things interesting. Otherwise you all would get pretty bored on here just slobbing sean taylors knob.....na mean?

Weak reply man. Make a point--dont just pull the "get outta her cowboys fan" crap. Explain to me how Jerry's method is wrong. He's won SB's in the past as the GM, and is getting along just fine with BP--so whats wrong with that?

And without the Cowboys, eagles, and giants fans on here, this site wouldnt be as much fun as it is. You need us to keep things interesting. Otherwise you all would get pretty bored on here just slobbing sean taylors knob.....na mean?

Actually, JImmy Johnson was the Defacto GM and made all the personnel choices for Dallas in the 90's. Jerry liked to get in front of the mike and say things like "we like this guy" or "we thought he was the best".

Jimmy Johnson was the best thing ever for the Boys. Not Jerry "facelift" JOnes.

How's that worked out since Jimmah left Jerrah on his own? I've seen the breakdown of the drafts between the time Jimmah left and Tuna came on board and Jerrah makes Charlie Casserly look like a genius.

Archived