Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Emperor Does Temp Work...

Ghost of

example?

If someone asks me for something (well someone I know well lol) then I say, "You waaant thisss, don't you?"

Or the "everything that has transpired has done so according to my design"

Or, "I have foreseen it."

Or, "good." "wipe them out. All of them."

"you will find that it you who are mistaken about a great many things. :doh: :laugh:

Or the taunting, "Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield..." bit, though I might change the words a bit.

That doesn't mean I do that every single day. Just that there have been moments. I love the Emperor's dialogue and delivery.

If someone asks me for something (well someone I know well lol) then I say, "You waaant thisss, don't you?"

"you will find that it you who are mistaken about a great many things. :doh: :laugh:

Or the taunting, "Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield..." bit, though I might change the words a bit.

That doesn't mean I do that every single day. Just that there have been moments. I love the Emperor's dialogue and delivery.

Other good ones include:

"Not for a Sith"

"The Chancellor never should have brought them into this....kill them immediately"

But I suppose they don't count because he wasn't the emperor yet.

I do that too :geek:

Archived