Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T-Shirt Update

Blade

Originally posted by dchogs

blade,

my wife actually asked about them yesterday... it appears she is psyched to wear it too. any idea about when you'll ship to cali?

I am shipping out everything to the lower 48 states tonight or tomorrow, depending on circumstances at my job.

Yusuf,

If I knew how much work this was going to be, I would have rethought the whole thing! I cant whine too much because I learned alot about paypal, excel, various shipping prices and headaches, comma delimited files, Tshirt washing and handling, Silk screening processes, etc....

If only we can get another 15-20 orders, the project will have paid for itself, and any orders above that will actually go towards paying for site maintainance.

So, show off the shirts to your friends and let them know that they can support a good cause by grabbing some of the Extremeskins duds :)

The Airborne Express guy just pulled away ...

Grabbing scissors.

Cutting package ... cutting package ... cutting #%$@!! package!! ...

Ah.

Moment of Truth.

YYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

:wave: : :wave:

:cool:

Not bad. Not bad at all.

I'm thinking of having "The Mod Squad" embroidered on mine. :)

Got mine today also....Om was right, getting into the package, I started losing my temper:cuss: , but thought I'd better slow down so I wouldn't cut into the shirts. Was worth the extra time....VERY NICE. Great Job as always Blade. Thanks

Got mine! Love 'em. Can't wait to wear them to work on Friday.

Then off to my (pseudo) uncle's house. he runs an emroidery business out of his home. These babies are getting CUSTOMIZED! Can't decide between "Brave" on both or putting "Mrs. Brave" on one and seeing if the lovely bride will wear it. :)

Do a little dance.....:jump:

Mr. Airborne is exiting the driveway and I am the proud new owner of 2 EXTREMESKINS.COM t-shirts! :pint:

Great job by all the means that be at the Best Damn Redskins Site......this show does NOT stink!

Thanx again guys,

pga

:jerkoff:

(and on the day I post # 300!)

We just got ours today and they look GREAT

Thank you, Gentlemen. The design looks much better in person then on the pc screen. The Mrs. took the black one and is wearing it now. She rolled it up from the bottom to make a bippy top to show me the new design you guys could make for the ladies. Blade she wants to send you a pic of her new idea.

:laugh:

The only thing that makes the shirts look better Is me with one on. OUTSTANDING MOTHER LOVIN JOB BLADE.

:cheers:

The poor delivery girl wigged out when I came runnin down the driveway with scissors in my hand hootin and hollerin, and jumped back into her van before she realized I was just very happy.:doh:

:high: :pint: :high: :pint:

Got my shirts today and it was worth the wait. :cheers:

My stepson (15) wants me to buy another set so he can have one, he is a 49er fan. I quess being around my for the last 5 years have rubbed off on him.

The only thing else I can add is Thank you.

I love this place, being 20 miles south of Atlanta, very Geo challenging here, its hard to explain how good this place is for me.

HTTR

Lowghost

Got mine 2 days ago. Wearing here at work now! My coworkers are asking me what is this extreme skins? I tell them this is the best place for die hard skin fans to celebrate when we win and vent when we lose.

Love the shirts. I may order more.

Archived