Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Jersey (Buying)

you can take it to jersey store and they can do it for like 10-15 bucks....it looks exactly the same too, my freind bought the sean taylor 3 jersey, litterly a week later he changed his number.....he just went to jersey store and they changed the nameplate to his nickname....

do you know of a store like that in northern virginia, like fairfax, chantilly, ashburn, anywhere in loudon or western fairfax county? Thanks!

i dont know of one of the top of my head in northern va, but im sure if you can look up most jersey/uniform stores in the yellowpages and they should be able to do it....

• 1 year later...

I would rather have my own jersey (either burgundy or white). I was just telling my mom that I wanted a Sean Taylor jersey; I bought both my mother and my nephew Clinton Portis and Santana Moss jerseys for Christmas last year. Wow! Thanks for the info. I don't care for ebay anyway.

The news reports was saying that Sean's jerseys were selling out at the Redskins stores, and nfl.com, as well as people selling them on ebay.

icon6.gif

Sean's Jersey is back up for sale on Redskins.com. 69.99. Don't support the people trying to cash in on Sean on Ebay!

I am not one of them but those jerseys were there before. Why would they sell it less now? I dont think of them as reallhy trying to cash in, but supply and demand. And people want them so much that they are willing to pay a crazy price

Archived