Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saw Pearl Jam in Hartford Last Night

RyansRangers

What a great show. Its been about 6 years since i have seen them live and they put on one Hell of a show.

The 2nd Encore was

Go,Why Go Home, Alive, Rockin in the Free world, yellow ledbetter

There new stuff is great as well but the classics were there.

Anyone Else seen them on this tour yet?

Hey Bufford Here is the whole set list. Eddy was funny and the band was really into the whole show even though it was 50 and raining. They were great

Set 1 Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Life Wasted, Marker In The Sand, Hail Hail, Animal, Dissident, Unemployable, Corduroy, Better Man, Why Go, Garden, I Got Id, Even Flow, Inside Job, Black, Rearviewmirror

Encore 1 I'm Open, Sleight Of Hand, Comatose, Do The Evolution

Encore 2 Go, Alive, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

Did they actually sing or did Eddie get up there and push a political agenda? When I saw him a few years ago at Nissan all he did was talk crap about politics because we are in DC. Look I pay money to be entertained not here a musician push an agenda. Just sing dude, I hear enough of that crap on the news. I don't pay good money for a concert to be inundated with the same ****.

Other than that, they rocked.

I was at the show last night, as well. The music was great but the crowd was AWFUL.

I had lawn seats because I've never gotten around to joining 10C, and the mud-mosh pit and slide was so stupid and ruined part of the show. Drunk college kids should be banned from PJ concerts.

Either way, "RVM" and "Black" were absolutely incredible.

I'll be at Verizan as well. Hope that the crowd is better and the Ed is VERY POLITICAL.

Did they actually sing or did Eddie get up there and push a political agenda? When I saw him a few years ago at Nissan all he did was talk crap about politics because we are in DC. Look I pay money to be entertained not here a musician push an agenda. Just sing dude, I hear enough of that crap on the news. I don't pay good money for a concert to be inundated with the same ****.

Other than that, they rocked.

He made one brief comment at the end but other than that he just rocked out

I was at the show last night, as well. The music was great but the crowd was AWFUL.

I had lawn seats because I've never gotten around to joining 10C, and the mud-mosh pit and slide was so stupid and ruined part of the show. Drunk college kids should be banned from PJ concerts.

Either way, "RVM" and "Black" were absolutely incredible.

I'll be at Verizan as well. Hope that the crowd is better and the Ed is VERY POLITICAL.

Yea the crowd was great down in the seats but I sat in the lawn too and you can never get a feeling of the crowd up there. Yea the kids doing mud slides were right behind me. The idiots did ruin part of it. I thought Alive when he was standing on the speaker was cool

did he explain why they continue to copy Creed's style ?

you, my friend, have your head up your ***. pearl jam has rocked for 15 years, and was named the best american rock band ever last year by USA Today. creed is regularly listed with limp bizkit on any worst bands list.

oh, and there's this:

"Creed was slammed for their formulaic sound and accused by critics of being derivative of famed Seattle grunge band Pearl Jam, as some believe Creed lead singer Scott Stapp's vocals imitate those of Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder."

link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creed_(band)

Is this an attempt at humor?

Curt Cobain might get credit for the grunge movement but these guys blew the doors off Nirvana -- and still are one of my fav bands.

I agree 100% PJ's TEN was probably one of the greatest if not the greatest album ever.

like them or hate them they have been consistent throughout the years

And last nights rendition of BLACK was UNREAL

What a great show. Its been about 6 years since i have seen them live and they put on one Hell of a show.

The 2nd Encore was

Go,Why Go Home, Alive, Rockin in the Free world, yellow ledbetter

There new stuff is great as well but the classics were there.

Anyone Else seen them on this tour yet?

yellow ledbetter....one of my favorite songs when I was in junior high

Archived