Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Local Organizations in Loudon County

Mr. S

I just moved into Loudon County in Chantilly. Since I am new to the area, I wanted to know if anyone here knows of and/or participates in any organizations around the area. I am looking for something to do and to meet new people, preferrably around my age (early-mid 20s). I am interested in all sorts of things, especially History, Beer, but anything works. If anyone knows of anything, please let me know, thanks!

Thanks, I may try and see if I could become an assistant for little league in some sport.

Anyone else know of some good clubs/organizations I could join that would get me active, and let me meet people around my age?

Im in LoCo's mens softball and basketball leagues, and i frequent the bars quite often, especially Fox Chase and Kirkpatricks.

I am surprised I have not seen you at KP's we go there all the time as it is walking distance to my house.

Gold's Gym in Ashburn is huge. A lot of people go there including a lot of skins.

FYI CHantilly is in Fairfax County.

Word of advice...play kickball great way to meet people.

parts of Chantilly are in Loudon County. I woulda known otherwise, we only moved from Centreville. What kickball league are you a part of, and where would I join, unless it's the same as the above link?

Midnight Judges, I would be up for it. Would like to meet some Redskins fans in the area so I have people to watch games with next year or know people. Gotta go somewhere with the family tonight, but let me know the next time.

Back to beer.

Old Dominion Brewery in Ashburn' date=' close to Redskins Training Camp. They provide tours on the weekends.

Welcome to the area![/quote']

heh, they are having a beer fest in late june (I think the 22nd weekend or something). I already offered to be a volunteer there, mainly cause you get a free pass and free beer tasting tokens. Hope to see some of you there, Ill prolly be the only Indian volunteer.

I just moved into Loudon County in Chantilly. Since I am new to the area, I wanted to know if anyone here knows of and/or participates in any organizations around the area. I am looking for something to do and to meet new people, preferrably around my age (early-mid 20s). I am interested in all sorts of things, especially History, Beer, but anything works. If anyone knows of anything, please let me know, thanks!

MS13

heh, they are having a beer fest in late june (I think the 22nd weekend or something). I already offered to be a volunteer there, mainly cause you get a free pass and free beer tasting tokens. Hope to see some of you there, Ill prolly be the only Indian volunteer.

Don't forget the 4 mile twilight race and one-mile fun run. For good causes, including Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and scholarships to local HS athletes

http://www.potomacriverrunning.com/race.asp

http://www.active.com/event_detail.cfm?event_id=1312713

oh, and chantilly is not in loudoun country. Chantilly is Fairfax County. Do you live in south riding or something? Bc that is not considered chantilly.

Archived