Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reason to Dislike Lavar.... lol

Drunken Master III

If I recall correctly it was menthol shaving cream. I suggest you take a dab and put it on your cheeks or above your lip and you will probably have a better understanding of Taylor's reaction.

As for the incident, there are plenty of things I fault Arrington for but this is not one of them. This is what happens in a locker room environment. All in good fun sans the menthol.

If I recall correctly it was menthol shaving cream. I suggest you take a dab and put it on your cheeks or above your lip and you will probably have a better understanding of Taylor's reaction.

As for the incident, there are plenty of things I fault Arrington for but this is not one of them. This is what happens in a locker room environment. All in good fun sans the menthol.

Exactly, except, you'd hope he'd be smart enough to NOT USE MENTHOL SHAVING CREAM!

More proof of LaVar's stupidity. Menthol shaving cream.

LaVar, you sir are a jackass.

Reason #456 why I hate homers. If Lavar was still on the team, this cat would be quick to point out how our team has such great chemistry and friendship off the field.

Reason #456 why I hate homers. If Lavar was still on the team, this cat would be quick to point out how our team has such great chemistry and friendship off the field.

Reason #1 why you're a jackass. You dont use MENTHOL shaving cream you idiot. If it was just plain shaving cream then thats all cool.

And if you check it out you'll see that Sean didnt appreciate it very much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEGb...h=Kyle%20Kosier

Got this from page 1 on this thread from Skins4481, ya, I know most around here hate Lavar now, and ya I agree 100% I don't get why whipped cream is not used but this hit is just damn good.

Anyone who thinks he couldnt shed blockers...well maybe it didn't happen every time but damn, this is just sick and Lavar or not it's a lot of fun to watch.

Archived