Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What team are you most afraid of?

Goaldeje

No matter how good or bad they are I fear the Dallas Cowboys. I dread losing to them more than any team and so I am miserable at the thought of an upcoming game with them. They owned us for 10 years straight. This is an easy question to answer. Dallas.

No matter how good or bad they are I fear the Dallas Cowboys. I dread losing to them more than any team and so I am miserable at the thought of an upcoming game with them. They owned us for 10 years straight. This is an easy question to answer. Dallas.

ill dread the worst if and when it happens. until then i look forward to every game against the brokeback boys as another chance to crush the life out of them. as you said, the beat us down for 10 years. payback is a biatch and last year was only the beginning.

Finally someone making reasonable reply to this thread :applause:

Just when you thought the homerism couldn't be raised another notch...

WB -- seriously. What was homeristic about that statement? Last season the Skins lost games because of errors made by the...you guessed it...the Skins. Silly turnovers and mental breakdowns lost us all four AFC games. The only game we really lost last season was the first Giants game.

You're just afraid, WB, and its understandable. I would be afraid of the Skins this year too.

WB -- seriously. What was homeristic about that statement? Last season the Skins lost games because of errors made by the...you guessed it...the Skins. Silly turnovers and mental breakdowns lost us all four AFC games. The only game we really lost last season was the first Giants game.

You're just afraid, WB, and its understandable. I would be afraid of the Skins this year too.

Revisionist history is funny. Every team in the playoffs can wish away a few plays in their games to make themselves undefeated.

Revisionist history is funny. Every team in the playoffs can wish away a few plays in their games to make themselves undefeated.

How is that revisionist history? We beat ourselves in 4 out of 6 losses. Oh, and btw, the winners write the history books. Kind of like how the Eagles didn't dominate a weak division...;)

And your point is........???

Every single playoff team can wish away a few plays and make themselves appear better.

Like I said the first time.

I know its hard for your homer mind to comprehend, but THERE ARE A FEW DECISIVE PLAYS that determine most games.

If your players were responsible for them, ie making mistakes, that is part of their makeup....strengths and weaknesses. You can't wish away the Rock fumble in the KC game because he fumbled. Period.

Every single playoff team can wish away a few plays and make themselves appear better.

Like I said the first time.

I know its hard for your homer mind to comprehend, but THERE ARE A FEW DECISIVE PLAYS that determine most games.

If your players were responsible for them, ie making mistakes, that is part of their makeup....strengths and weaknesses. You can't wish away the Rock fumble in the KC game because he fumbled. Period.

Nobody is wishing anything away, man. And its laughable that you call anyone a homer. You're the biggest homer on the board. Strengths and weaknesses or not, the Rock fumble cost us that game...and it was a Redskin mistake. How does that change what I said? Its not wishing anything away, its stating a fact.

Nobody is wishing anything away, man. And its laughable that you call anyone a homer. You're the biggest homer on the board. Strengths and weaknesses or not, the Rock fumble cost us that game...and it was a Redskin mistake. How does that change what I said? Its not wishing anything away, its stating a fact.

Ok, so a player on your team was hit, fumbled, and that was the reason you lost. What use is there saying without that play, you would have won the game? That is what 15 year old kids say. Adults know there are plays like that on both sides of the ball that ultimately decide games. :doh:

Ok, so a player on your team was hit, fumbled, and that was the reason you lost. What use is there saying without that play, you would have won the game? That is what 15 year old kids say. Adults know there are plays like that on both sides of the ball that ultimately decide games. :doh:

Or the first drive of the game, where the Skins owned the Chiefs the whole way down the field, only to have a freak fingertip knock the ball out of Brunell's hand. Cooley was wide-open in the endzone. If Brunell makes the throw a second earlier, the Skins go up 7-0 and win in a blowout (imo).

But whatever, if your Skins hatred is too blinding to realize this simple fact, then whatever. Keep kidding yourself.

Or the first drive of the game, where the Skins owned the Chiefs the whole way down the field, only to have a freak fingertip knock the ball out of Brunell's hand. Cooley was wide-open in the endzone. If Brunell makes the throw a second earlier, the Skins go up 7-0 and win in a blowout (imo).

Do you really believe this crap? A fingertip KNOCKED THE BALL AWAY!!! God, even your fellow Skins fans must be feeling bad for you right now with the what if game you are playing as if you can wish actual events away. :laugh:

Do you really believe this crap? A fingertip KNOCKED THE BALL AWAY!!! God, even your fellow Skins fans must be feeling bad for you right now with the what if game you are playing as if you can wish actual events away. :laugh:

Who's wishing anything away?? :doh: All I'm saying is the Skins beat themselves. Those things happened, no way to "wish them away" as you suggest.

But of course you've already wished Bunkley to DROY and the pro-bowl before he's even taken an NFL snap, but don't bother mentioning that...:laugh:

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I give up...you're obviously to dense to figure it out.

Is this the new ploy when proven wrong? You say fumbles are the Skins beating themselves, instead of the opposition causing said fumbles. It's a ridiculous position that you are now having a hard time owning up to.

How is that revisionist history? We beat ourselves in 4 out of 6 losses. Oh, and btw, the winners write the history books. Kind of like how the Eagles didn't dominate a weak division...;)

no, its more like "the iggles would have been great last year, if they hadnt SUCKED"

Well for this arguement that seems to be going on : A team can beat itself if it does not do its job correctly but the other team can also outplay the other to win. Either way, a Win is a Win no matter how you get it.

Im most afraid of the Giants, an offense that can score and got some experience and a defense that has improved during the offseason. Of course, I wouldnt be afraid of them if it was in the playoffs :laugh:

Is this the new ploy when proven wrong? You say fumbles are the Skins beating themselves, instead of the opposition causing said fumbles. It's a ridiculous position that you are now having a hard time owning up to.

Westy, when you put up 447 yards of offense and lose by 2 points (against the Donkeys) and 400 yards of offense and lose by 7 points, you're beating yourself. Not to mention in both of those games we were an inch away from sending them both into overtime. But nevermind that, WB...you're never going to understand. So forget it...

Archived