Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My 1000th Post, Trying to Make it a good One

Donita35

I know there is a growing number of people who hate these "celebration" posts, but oh well. Here goes... ;)

Since I started on this site my knowledge as increased not only about the 'Skins but about football in general. As a female, guys are often amazed that I know so much and that I am so in tuned with football. But oh well, that is just me. My current beau is Cowboy fan but he is by no means a diehard. In fact he lives in Philly and is from Philly. :doh: Go figure! He gets mad a me sometimes because I would rather watch games all day Sunday and drink Coronas and eat buffalo wings, then go to dinner with him. :mad:

Now, I would like to present the issue of the NY Giants. My boss, as I posted before, is from NY and he is a die hard Giants fan although he lives in Potomac but that is another issue. Here is the deal, every since they signed Lavar he has been on this high about how they are going to win the East and Superbowl. Also, he thinks that our FO is a load of crap.

There is a positive aspect to all of this, as our relationship grows, I have had the freedom to pretty much argue what I want. So I told him that Tiki's tires will be flat by mid-season and he will be at home once again watching us in the playoffs, just like the old days. I felt so liberated after saying that to him. :silly:

Anywhos, I just want to thank my fellow extremers for your feedback, both positive and negative; both agreeable and disagreeable. Oh yeah, I guess I should say hey to Who Del for his bashing. But it is all love. Thanks Mark the Homer for being so cool (great Chili) and thanks Halter91 for keeping me posted on events.

Thanks again for letting me take part in Extremeskins.com

He gets mad a me sometimes because I would rather watch games all day Sunday and drink Coronas and eat buffalo wings, then go to dinner with him. :mad:

You realize you just found a 1,000 new wannabe boyfriends with that comment?? ;)

Hail and congrats!

H

He gets mad a me sometimes because I would rather watch games all day Sunday and drink Coronas and eat buffalo wings, then go to dinner with him. :mad:

Wow so many other people have the roles reversed and would love to have a woman like yourself :). Me included:laugh: ....you have been pretty refreshing around these parts congrats on the Grand and many more....:cheers:

Wow so many other people have the roles reversed and would love to have a woman like yourself :). Me included:laugh: ....you have been pretty refreshing around these parts congrats on the Grand and many more....:cheers:

:laugh: you guys are funny. I wish I could find a "normal" football loving guy, that is all I ask. ;)

Define normal?:cool:

Well I think normal is a guy that is nice and caring and all the mooshy stuff. BLAH BLAH BLAH. And someone that is not a psycho but is cool and not gay. (No pun intended). :)

Also a normal guy would like that I would prefer to watch football. Especially since I cook a traditional Sunday dinner before the Sunday night game at 8:30. Yep that about sums it up. That is my idea of normal. :silly:

Oh yeah, I also don't mind if he would rather watch the games with his boys than me (sometimes) because sometime I like to watch games alone without any trash talking from a uniformed fan. :doh:

Well I think normal is a guy that is nice and caring and all the mooshy stuff. BLAH BLAH BLAH. And someone that is not a psycho but is cool and not gay. (No pun intended). :)

Also a normal guy would like that I would prefer to watch football. Especially since I cook a traditional Sunday dinner before the Sunday night game at 8:30. Yep that about sums it up. That is my idea of normal. :silly:

Oh yeah, I also don't mind if he would rather watch the games with his boys than me (sometimes) because sometime I like to watch games alone without any trash talking from a uniformed fan. :doh:

Now that sounds like an AD!!!:laugh:

Hopefully you can convert your Philthy Egirls fan of a beau....:cheers:

You're killing me Donita, you're killing me! :cry:

Hail,

H

I know there is a growing number of people who hate these "celebration" posts, but oh well. Here goes... ;)

Since I started on this site my knowledge as increased not only about the 'Skins but about football in general. As a female, guys are often amazed that I know so much and that I am so in tuned with football. But oh well, that is just me. My current beau is Cowboy fan but he is by no means a diehard. In fact he lives in Philly and is from Philly. :doh: Go figure! He gets mad a me sometimes because I would rather watch games all day Sunday and drink Coronas and eat buffalo wings, then go to dinner with him. :mad:

Now, I would like to present the issue of the NY Giants. My boss, as I posted before, is from NY and he is a die hard Giants fan although he lives in Potomac but that is another issue. Here is the deal, every since they signed Lavar he has been on this high about how they are going to win the East and Superbowl. Also, he thinks that our FO is a load of crap.

There is a positive aspect to all of this, as our relationship grows, I have had the freedom to pretty much argue what I want. So I told him that Tiki's tires will be flat by mid-season and he will be at home once again watching us in the playoffs, just like the old days. I felt so liberated after saying that to him. :silly:

Anywhos, I just want to thank my fellow extremers for your feedback, both positive and negative; both agreeable and disagreeable. Oh yeah, I guess I should say hey to Who Del for his bashing. But it is all love. Thanks Mark the Homer for being so cool (great Chili) and thanks Halter91 for keeping me posted on events.

Thanks again for letting me take part in Extremeskins.com

good grief man. You act like you just won an oscar or something. I was half-expecting you to thank your agent and all your fans.

I hope someone took my suggestion seriously and MODS will permanently change your sig. That would give me alot of kicks.

good grief man. You act like you just won an oscar or something. I was half-expecting you to thank your agent and all your fans.

I hope someone took my suggestion seriously and MODS will permanently change your sig. That would give me alot of kicks.

I have no idea what you are talking about. What sig? Oh yeah, thank you for your feedback. Now I can accept my Oscar. :rolleyes: I guess being nice for some people hurt.

I have no idea that you are talking about. What sig? Oh yeah, thank you for your feedback. Now I can accept my Oscar. :rolleyes: I guess being nice for some people hurt.

I call them the "so called thread police"...life is pretty boring if that is what you have to do to get attention....:doh:....

If you don't like the title move on sport.....

Archived