Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Job Openings

CandaceM23

Okay ... so today was the final breaking point for me.

I live in Waldorf, Md and commute to Beltsville, MD (in between College Park and Laurel) every day. For the last two weeks, I've sat in my car every morning for at least an hour and a half. It's getting pretty bad. I really want to blow up the beltway.

Does anyone have or know of any job openings? I love my job, but I just can't stand the commute any longer.

Please help.

Thank you!

I don't really want to venture all the way back around the beltway ...

I'd be happy working in the city - as there is a metro station not too far away from the house.

Currently I'm a buyer for a national retail company. I manage their cellular program, the battery program, video games, magazines and books. I call myself a "Jack of All Trades" and " My boss's right hand."

Then what do you do?

Seriously ???? I posted this earlier ...

Currently I'm a buyer for a national retail company. I manage their cellular program, the battery program, video games, magazines and books. I call myself a "Jack of All Trades" and " My boss's right hand."

Candace, Do you currently work for Teltronic? A girl-friend of mine use to work there in Inventory Control, but now she works for Tessco, and she could probably get you in, although I think you'd probably have to move to the Baltimore area. They're located in Timonium.

There has to be tons of companies in DC. I'm sure you already checked Monster.com

I wish I could help more. Good Luck.

Archived