Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN's new theme song....

TC4

I wrote this myself after seeing them talking so much about T.O. and the Cowboys on NFL Live:

"Let's talk about the Cowboys more more more

Cause we love the Cowboys, that's for sure

Cause ESPN wants ratings galore

So we're gonna be a Cowboys whore"

:D

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I wrote this myself after seeing them talking so much about T.O. and the Cowboys on NFL Live:

I liked it.

Dear ESPN - please keep talking about it. Make the whole Cowboys training camp "The T.O. Show". Ask Bill Parcells 475 questions about T.O. every day after every practice. Ask his teammates about him constantly. And it goes without saying that you should ask T.O. about his teammates, especially Bledsoe.

If I see any reference to the Cowboys at any time this coming season that is not immediately followed by some discussion about T.O., I will be sorely dissapointed.

That also is the theme song for SI and John Madden.......

They really need to do a "Terrel Owens Reality Show" this coming season - they can do behind-closed-doors interviews after each game to get TO's take on the game....

This would be incredible - a front row seat to the blazing inferno that is the Cowboys lockeroom.....I can dream, can't I?

Dear ESPN - please keep talking about it. Make the whole Cowboys training camp "The T.O. Show". Ask Bill Parcells 475 questions about T.O. every day after every practice. Ask his teammates about him constantly. And it goes without saying that you should ask T.O. about his teammates, especially Bledsoe.

If I see any reference to the Cowboys at any time this coming season that is not immediately followed by some discussion about T.O., I will be sorely dissapointed.

Exactly, having this moron on your team is goin to drive everyone else INSANE by week 6. Maybe sooner. So please, media, please, keep on asking everyone on the cowturds about TO and hound parcells until he quits. Because in the end it really is ALL about TO... :applause: :applause: :applause:

Just keep in mind that the more they talk about Dallas and especially TO, the bigger his head gets. The end has already begun. Case in point, TO not with the team during voluntary workouts, Parcells not addressing the issue. You would THINK he would be excited about such a playmaker. There is already speculation as to whether this is the last year for Parcells.

It is happening guys & gals. Sit back and enjoy the emplosion of the Cowpies.

Archived