Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ATT: Roanoke/NRV Area Fans

TK

I just heard on WROV that tomorrow in Christiansburg, at the Duncan Motor Mile, they're having a big promo for the Redskins Beach Blitz with Redskins Cheerleaders in attendence.

Guest santana4prez

I cant wait til the Beach Blitz kicks off. This is huge for Redskin fans in the Hampton Roads area who have wished for something like this for so long. I have had my tickets for a couple months now and cant wait. I think if a thread was started by a mod that could stay at the top of the stadium it would help out alot because I would like to see how many ExtremeSkins members are coming. A thread where we could keep track of all of the names would be great. Just a thought.:2cents:

HTTR and the Beach Blitz.

I cant wait til the Beach Blitz kicks off. This is huge for Redskin fans in the Hampton Roads area

I don't know why the name was changed, but it'll always be TIDEWATER

for me. I was born in Norfolk & raised in Va.Bch & resent my

home town area being labeled with that town across the bay

Yea a company rep lost his Holiday Inn room this weekend to Radford graduation.He said he couldn't find a room anywhere in NRV had to go to Wytheville.

Hey now, Wiffle ain't that far from Radford.

Guest santana4prez
I don't know why the name was changed, but it'll always be TIDEWATER

for me. I was born in Norfolk & raised in Va.Bch & resent my

home town area being labeled with that town across the bay

I have lived here all my live and I dont know why it changed from Tidewater to Hampton Roads either. Even the Tidewater Tides got changed to the Norfolk Tides. It makes no sense I agree.

Archived