Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone ever meet a ..........

capitolpunishment

I never met a "serial killer" that I know of,...but I do have a friend that is from England and he was helping a buddy of his move, and the refridgerator they moved was full of frozen meat........witch turned out to be his buddies girlfriend......eww.

It mess him up bad for awhile.....

• 4 weeks later...
i always think about that.... have i ever met a serial killer or rapist without knowing it?

I actually went to high school with a serial killer, he became one a few years later but he killed liek 4 people in new mexico and 2 in CO It was weird becuase before he got caught he had asked me to attend a party with him and he had tried to date my sister for awhile. I had never really liked him in college but im glad i never went to that party

When I was in the USMC, a guy in my platoon was married and (I guess) decided he a) didn't want to be married anymore, and B) didn't want to share his income post-divorce. He told his wife (who was in New England at the time) that his buddy (also in my platoon) was visiting someone nearby, and would bring her back down with him. Apparently, this guy Westbrook (no, I'm not kidding) went up and got her, and DID bring her back to Lejeune. But instead of bringing her to her husband, drove down a tank trail in a training area, stabbed her 20 or 30 times and raped her. The way we found out about it was that one morning NIS (Naval Investigative Services) came to our barracks and locked it down. Wouldn't let anyone come or go until they'd interviewed each and every one of us. This guy Westbrook had actually reinlisted and had already moved on to his next duty station in Hawaii. He was a DC boy, and I had given him rides up to Washington several times. Truth be told, he was what I'd have considered at the time a 'friend'. I learned then and there that you never ever really know someone. Its a scary thing, because I'd have never thought he was capable of that kind of thing. The husband supposedly paid him like $2000 for the whole thing. Looking back on it though, I think he'd have done it for free.

I don't know whether he's still in prison, or dead. But it definitely made me realize that you can say you know someone - but ultimately, you only think you do. If someone wants to keep a side of themselves hidden, its likely they will. And you'll never see the other side until its too late.

I don't know whether he's still in prison, or dead. But it definitely made me realize that you can say you know someone - but ultimately, you only think you do. If someone wants to keep a side of themselves hidden, its likely they will. And you'll never see the other side until its too late.

Well, that certainly put me in a great mood :( :laugh:

I'm not sure you're using the term psychosis correctly. Though Dahmer wasn't the classic psychopath that Bundy was, I don't know if what you're describing in the nephew is 'psychosis.'

Sometimes you are just wound way too tight, my friend....

Wow...that's an awful story. :(

Good point though... :paranoid:

When I was in the USMC, a guy in my platoon was married and (I guess) decided he a) didn't want to be married anymore, and B) didn't want to share his income post-divorce. He told his wife (who was in New England at the time) that his buddy (also in my platoon) was visiting someone nearby, and would bring her back down with him. Apparently, this guy Westbrook (no, I'm not kidding) went up and got her, and DID bring her back to Lejeune. But instead of bringing her to her husband, drove down a tank trail in a training area, stabbed her 20 or 30 times and raped her. The way we found out about it was that one morning NIS (Naval Investigative Services) came to our barracks and locked it down. Wouldn't let anyone come or go until they'd interviewed each and every one of us. This guy Westbrook had actually reinlisted and had already moved on to his next duty station in Hawaii. He was a DC boy, and I had given him rides up to Washington several times. Truth be told, he was what I'd have considered at the time a 'friend'. I learned then and there that you never ever really know someone. Its a scary thing, because I'd have never thought he was capable of that kind of thing. The husband supposedly paid him like $2000 for the whole thing. Looking back on it though, I think he'd have done it for free.

just goes to show you think you know somebody but do you really :(

Archived