Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone ever meet a ..........

capitolpunishment

SERIAL KILLER?? Well, I found out today my UPS guy that comes to the office everyday was arrested this week because he is a Serial Killer. His first murder was at age 17 moved around to diffrent states and ended up in Houston last few years. His last two murders were August of 2005 and February 2006. Huge black guy that would rape and kill and then put their bodies in the tub in sexuall positions. Just a weird felling. :rolleyes:

UPS Driver Becomes Serial Murder Suspect

Police Believe Suspect Has More Victims

POSTED: 11:48 am CDT May 4, 2006

UPDATED: 5:05 pm CDT May 4, 2006

HOUSTON -- A UPS driver arrested and charged in connection with a slaying from 16 years ago may be involved in the murders of two other women, police told KPRC Local 2.

Edward George McGregor, 33, was arrested at work Monday in a Missouri City case. Investigators said in 1990 he stabbed Kim Louise Wildman, 38, in her home in the 1400 block of Whispering Pine Drive.

Houston police investigators believe McGregor is responsible for the killings of Danielle Subjects, 28, of 10965 South Gessner, and Mandy Rubin, 25, of 10750 Westbrae Parkway.

Both women were strangled, beaten and found in their apartment bathtubs. Subjects was found on Aug. 5 and Rubin on Feb. 4. Their apartment complexes were four blocks apart. McGregor lived in the same apartment complex as Rubin.

Mandy Rubin

"The women were left in the same situations, same physical posing of their bodies, same areas of their house and bathtub. It wasn't just a random thing that they both happened to die like that," said Sgt. Jim Binford with the Houston Police Department.

Rubin's family told KPRC Local 2 that McGregor and Rubin were friends. He attended a party at Rubin's mother's home.

"She was friendly to everybody," said Tina Rubin, Mandy Rubin's cousin. "It was somebody that knew her, that knew her children, that knew her family. It was just a shock. It's still a shock."

Rubin left behind two children, 4 and 6 years old.

McGregor has not been charged with the two murders. For now, police are only calling him a suspect.

Officials said that because there is a 16 year gap with three known victims, investigators believe McGregor is likely responsible for other violent crimes against women. The crimes could vary from assault to sexual assault to murder.

HPD investigators are researching open cases to try to determine if McGregor can be identified in other incidents.

"I’m sure he befriended a lot more women that just my cousin and then that other lady that was also murdered in the same fashion, so it's just really scary," Tina Rubin said.

Police said they do not believe McGregor met his alleged victims through his job as a delivery driver.

Anyone with information on McGregor is asked to contact the Homicide Division at (713) 308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at (713) 222-TIPS

NO never met a serial killer, but I did go to school with Jeffrey Dahmer's nephew. Lets just say psychosis runs in the family.....

What did he do to make you say that? Or did he just give off an overall weird vibe? Thats creepy -- I read about all the stuff Dahmer did to animals when he was a kid.....:yikes:

What did he do to make you say that? Or did he just give off an overall weird vibe? Thats creepy -- I read about all the stuff Dahmer did to animals when he was a kid.....:yikes:

well the time he set fire to himself (on purpose mind you) in science class clued everyone in

NO never met a serial killer, but I did go to school with Jeffrey Dahmer's nephew. Lets just say psychosis runs in the family.....

I'm not sure you're using the term psychosis correctly. Though Dahmer wasn't the classic psychopath that Bundy was, I don't know if what you're describing in the nephew is 'psychosis.'

From this point on my future GFs are no longer allowed to open the door to UPS representatives unless I am home.......

wow

Police said they do not believe McGregor met his alleged victims through his job as a delivery driver.

Archived