Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Garcia Can Be Stopped!

MRMADD

Here's how Garcia has distributed the ball in the first two games:

Leading receiver: 10 passes to their TE, Eric Johnson.

9 passes to Terrell Owens.

7 passes to JJ Stokes.

16 passes to RBs Barlow, Beasley, and Hearst.

1 pass to Tai Streets.

So if we take out Owens and Stokes with Champ and Smoot in man coverage alllllll day long, all we gotta do is stop their TE and RBs. Hmm... are those All Pro linebackers of ours busy on Sunday?

Originally posted by MRMADD

Here's how Garcia has distributed the ball in the first two games:

Leading receiver: 10 passes to their TE, Eric Johnson.

9 passes to Terrell Owens.

7 passes to JJ Stokes.

16 passes to RBs Barlow, Beasley, and Hearst.

1 pass to Tai Streets.

So if we take out Owens and Stokes with Champ and Smoot in man coverage alllllll day long, all we gotta do is stop their TE and RBs. Hmm... are those All Pro linebackers of ours busy on Sunday?

Fred Smoot in man coverage has been a very interesting sight lately. (the overrated Blimp is circling)

Somebody thinks Garcia is... well.... anyway......

Hire Extreme eh? Well, if Dan drinks too much Jaegermeister one night and actually does so, I'm in. But only if we split the salary evenly. And of course when the fans start yelling at us, I'll point my finger at escholz and say "He did it!" :cheers:

Coderama said:

To stop Garcia, all we need to to is get Rue Paul to roam the sidelines and flirt with Jeffey Poo

LMAO!!:laugh: :laugh:

My woman says he's "strange".

I said to her, he's in San Francisco. She says he's in the right place and then she asked me, if they play the Giants. I said why?

She said they'd give him the enema he wanted :laugh:

He may get one Sunday.

I tell ya' I get no respect at all.

Actually, Garcia's NOT in San Francisco. The 49ers practice in San Jose, and he lives in my neighborhood (Willow Glen).

Do a search for "Jeff Garcia" and "Willow Glen". The little local paper prints lots of stuff about him. Here's a funny quote from an article about him being spotted in a bakery in WG:

<<"A customer of ours recognized Jeff Garcia. He and his girlfriend sat down and had lunch together," says Zimmerman, who regrets not being at the restaurant when Garcia was there.>>

He and his... girlfriend?

But I still think there's a good chance that the Skins will employ more man coverage against the 49ers. It's a different situation than the Eagles, who spread the ball around more. You can't let Owens or Stokes get loose in a zone -- they're too big and fast. If the Skins are gonna stick with primarily zone coverage, they need to get to Garcia. Give him time back there and we'll be looking at a replay of Monday Night.

Q-Card is right about Smoot's play so far.

Bailey can't stop Owens. If you man-up Owens, you had better have deep help all game long. His speed/power combination is too much for any corner.

The giants played lots of zone and shut down the 9ers offense fairly well.

Garcia has looked like crap so far. He looks worse than Matthews. He's dumping everything off. He has no confidence. He reminds me of our defense.

Playing our confused defense should help Garcia regain his spark. We tend to do that. I'm thinking he'll have 240 yards and two TD's. Their backs with get around 175 yards rushing.

Well Killa, his name is "Rod".:doh:

Archived