Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Onyenegacha Video

jivelikenice

He shows some real good athleticism on a video available on yahoo. Based on everything I've read about him and this footage I think he has a real shot to make the roster as our 5th corner. He looks like he has the frame and size to absolutley contribute on special teams right away and maybe turn into a starting caliber corner a couple of years down the road. Hopefully Coach Gray can earn his salary with this one....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/prospects?rank_type=14

Having watched him he could be decent but won't be anything spectacular. He can tackle, is alright in coverage, and will drop any pick that comes his way. he fell in and out of favor with the ou coaching staff during his stay here. he was a highly touted juco transfer a couple years ago who never fully lived up to his potential. he could be serviceable but i don't see him ever starting as a 1 or 2 corner in the nfl.

Having watched him he could be decent but won't be anything spectacular. He can tackle, is alright in coverage, and will drop any pick that comes his way. he fell in and out of favor with the ou coaching staff during his stay here. he was a highly touted juco transfer a couple years ago who never fully lived up to his potential. he could be serviceable but i don't see him ever starting as a 1 or 2 corner in the nfl.

Well, being from Nigeria, he's probably still learning the game. I'd expect he's still a little raw. That being said, it looks like he has a lot of potential, and I'm glad he's here.

Jason

He shows some real good athleticism on a video available on yahoo. Based on everything I've read about him and this footage I think he has a real shot to make the roster as our 5th corner. He looks like he has the frame and size to absolutley contribute on special teams right away and maybe turn into a starting caliber corner a couple of years down the road. Hopefully Coach Gray can earn his salary with this one....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/prospects?rank_type=14

I wonder where in RIC he played in High School? Never heard of him before, but looks like a good player with potential.

I don't think it's an f'ed up name, just hard to pronounce. This guy looks pretty good but too early to tell. I plan on attending as many practices as possible during the summer training camps - I'll keep an eye out for this guy!

It's nice working 2 minutes away from Redskins Park :D I have a bad feeling I'll be missing some work this summer

Well he looks to be a sure tackler. Also am I the only one that thinks he looks much faster than a 4.52? It looks like a good pick up for us. He definately makes at least the practice squad. As for his name Chijioke (Chee-gee-oh-key) Onyenegacha (Oh-nye-knee-gotcha). Is that close at all?

Its more like Ahn-Yahn-a-getcha if that makes sense ... alot of people just called him imagetchya.

Thanks Ford. I'm gonna have to get his name right. I have a good feeling about Onyenegacha, I think he will be with us for quite sometime. Yeah SkinsNeverDie, I was thinking the same thing about his speed. He looks much faster than a 4.52, of course it said he as timed at 4.33 at Oklahoma. I'm not sure he is that fast but he definitely seems like he would run in the low 4.4 range.

Archived