Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

take the wonderlic

WeownU

this is just a half assed test to allow us couch potatos to fell superior to pro athletes so we can go on saying we know best, and "if i was only a little faster" LOL the real test is much harder. i scored a 43 and i am not that smart nor did i have a manager telling me how to take the test.

does that stand for Big Dump?

HAHAHAHAHA. Coming from a guy who lives in New Orleans. HAHAHAHAAHAAHA

Dude, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Your city was a dump before Katrina, I can't imagine what it looks like now. On second thought, maybe it washed away some of the filth

Dude, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Your city was a dump before Katrina, I can't imagine what it looks like now. On second thought, maybe it washed away some of the filth

Un-called for. Figures from a Cowpuke Fan.

that's a bit harsh IMO . . . let's keep those type of commetns out of here. It may offend other users on the board who are still suffering form a natural disaster that took many lives.

Talk about your rivals all you want, but let's leave the natural disaster jokes to comedy central

You'll have to forgive WeOwnU.

He's on the 7th step of the 12 step Anti-trolling program. He's really doing a lot better lately, but occassionally he still falls off the wagon.

If I could ask everyone to continue to be supportive of WeOwnU thru these trying times.... thanks.

Well, either the test is not a real wonderlic, or mostly only smart people are revealing their scores. McIntosh got a 29 or 31, depending on who you talk to. A 31 was the highest score ever of any linebacker. And most NFL QBs get a 24, according to the Wash Post.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/27/AR2006042701902.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/01/AR2006050100711.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/29/AR2006042900917.html

Well, either the test is not a real wonderlic, or mostly only smart people are revealing their scores.

It's not the real test. The real one is apparently 50 questions, 12 minutes. I do wonder, though, if these questions were taken from previous tests. Also, did anyone else think that the questions on this particular test were a little math-heavy? There weren't many language or comprehension questions...

I got a 45 when I took the test on ESPN a couple of months ago when it was revealed that VY got a 6. I took my time though. I kinda timed myself, but kinda didn't.

Also, I hate to agree with WeOwnYou, but the New Orleans guy kinda started it...HAHA

Also, Do you know why there is a hole in the roof at Texas Stadium? So GOD can take a big growler in it.

Un-called for. Figures from a Cowpuke Fan.

Sorry, as much as it pains me to defend a Cowboys fan, TulaneSkinsfan started the whole thing, he cant hide behind a" Katrina " crutch when he is the one starting the bashing. It may have been a little touchy of a comment, but WeownU really didnt start a thread to be attacked. :2cents:

Archived