Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I was just carded for Nyquil !

Mickalino

Nyquil is worse then pot IMHO. I remember a comic saying;

"Why is it that everyone takes Nyquil in bed? because the HAVE TOO!!!! The night time, coughing, sneezing, sleeping, leave you passed out on the kitchen floor medicine."

It's all dumb. Like Chris ROck, if you could get high from sucking gasoline through a baby bottle, there'll be a pile of muthas in the basement with a nipple and a gas can.

People will get high or drunk or whatever through some means or another. By enacting these laws, the government has business do its dirty work of treating citizens like criminals. And the VAST majority of meth is NOT used with Sudafed or other pseudoephedrine products. But now the crap is over the counter and we're all presumed guilty.

Yet for all those laws, there are people out there on meth, making meth, getting high, selling their bodies, gambling online and with their neighborhood bookie and the government has its own gambling enticing people to play for only a dollar with the hopes of winning millions.

ENough of laws against consensual activities.

the infamous 911 call that led to the crackdown on Nyquil :

Billy : Emergency, ya gotta help. Send an ambulance !

911 Operator : What's the problem ?

Billy : It's my buddy, Tommy. I think he O.D.-d on Nyquil !!

911 Operator : How do you know this ?

Billy : Well.....first he stopped coughing.......then he stopped breathing......then, when I tried to revive him with CPR, I got this red, sticky, syrupy stuff all over my mouth, that tasted like Black Cherry !!

I see that the government is really cracking down on those controlled substances, they just carded me for Nyquil ! When did this start ? Did somebody O.D. on the old Cough Suppressant recently ?

Uh. Sure. Right now Nyquil. Next thing you know you're out on the street looking for a shot of TheraFlu.

:silly:

Uh. Sure. Right now Nyquil. Next thing you know you're out on the street looking for a shot of TheraFlu.

:silly:

Nah, the only other OTC drug that I'm addicted to is those Tylenol PM's.....oh no, I hope they don't regulate those :paranoid:

Just bought some Claritin D for my girl today, and i too was carded and had to sign for it, Sams Club used to sell em in packs of 30, thats why i went there today, to save my ass a few trips... but now your only allowed 1 box of 10 pills. Bleh

I heard that not all people get that reaction, tho....it depends on your body chemistry.

I'd love to meet those people! Being somewhat familiar with pharmeceuticals, I'm very surprised! Works for me though....and I highly suggest it to all my friends...even more effective when washed down with a beer or 3. :D

I heard that not all people get that reaction, tho....it depends on your body chemistry.

Well Mick, theres only one way to find out.

Also, remember. Drug companies print the recommended safe dosage for little kids on the bottle because they dont want anyone overdosing. So if you arent a little kid, rather a 6' 180 lbs guy, you need to double, nay, triple the dosage to get the full effect.

Well Mick, theres only one way to find out.

Also, remember. Drug companies print the recommended safe dosage for little kids on the bottle because they dont want anyone overdosing. So if you arent a little kid, rather a 6' 180 lbs guy, you need to double, nay, triple the dosage to get the full effect.

Let me guess, you're not a doctor, but you did stay at a Holiday Inn last night

NyQuil...that's some good ****!

The nightime sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching...why the hell did I wake up in the middle of living room floor with a half-eaten Turkey sammich in my hand...medicine. :laugh: :paranoid:

Archived