Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ko Simpson, anyone?

The Batman

is there a reason he dropped that far. I doubt skins will make any more deals to move up because we have very little picks left and a lot of holes to fill

Actually the fact we have very few holes to fill was the reason we were able to move up to take Rocky. All this team needs now is depth, there are no starting holes.

Are you kidding Batman? I watched people on here all week wanting to trade up to get a LB, and when we finaly do the tears started how we paid too much :laugh:

Well I'm not one of the morons who has never looked at a draft value chart in my life, am I?:laugh:

:logo:

I am a South Carolina alum and the only team I have as much love in my heart for as the Redskins are the Game****s. I loved Ko as a game****-one of my favorite players-and was never apprehensive about our secondary when Ko was roaming around the field. Watching Ko bait an SEC quarterback into making a throw that said quarterback shouldn't and then making him pay with a pick, was a thing of beauty.

That being said, Ko could become a decent NFL talent but he is a project and I don't know if he is a "Gibbs player." He has had some maturity issues and the rumor in Gameockland is he did very poorly in the NFL interview process and did not take them seriously. My impression is, after showing so much talent, he started to believe his own hype. I would love nothing more than to have a Game**** on the Skins, but at this point in Ko's career I can't see him fitting in with the type of team character that Coach Gibbs is bringing back to the franchise. If Ko was available the Skins should pass.

Gabe Watson, Max Jean Giles Any of the three would make me really happy

I have man-crushes on both of those two, and would love it if the skins found a way to snag either one of them, especially Gillies though. Dockery only has one year left on his deal and if he does elevate his game this season, it would be hard to imagine the skins keeping him as the starting guard.

Your team has drafted Fasano and Some DE i've never even heard of. I think BP and JJ are delusional and have no clue what their team needs.

4 120 Manuel White RB UCLA

5 154 Robert McCune LB Louisville

6 183 Jared Newberry LB Stanford

7 222 Nehemiah Broughton FB Citadel

How are these guys working out for you? :cheers:

4 120 Manuel White RB UCLA

5 154 Robert McCune LB Louisville

6 183 Jared Newberry LB Stanford

7 222 Nehemiah Broughton FB Citadel

How are these guys working out for you? :cheers:

3 of them are still on the team, i would say that is pretty good for 4th, 5th, and 7th round guys. All 3 could be contributors in the future.

Archived