Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Draft Day conversation: Talk about the REDSKINS draft here.

Art

Okay- I'm posting here to express what I feel the Redskins need. First and foremost, a Linebacker. Secondly, a solid Cornerback that could potentially challenge Wright for the Nickelback.

My signature is misleading. Those were the guys I thought would be a good fit for the Skins before the Draft started. Now, of course, the draft is completely jumbled and there's no telling who will be available at #53.

Wait and see.

anybody know how to get rid of this cheerleader dont get me wrong she's cute on a friday night but not for this page? I'd appreciate someones help here---thank you
I live on this site and just broke 200. I think the benchwarmer stays with you for a long time. I can't see how in the world some people have over 1000 posts. That aint key peckin' I garantee ya dat.:logo:

After last pick, good values in need areas of second round for us:

Redskins Team Needs in Round 2

LB

D’Quell Jackson

Abdul Hodge

Gerris Wilkenson

Demeco Ryan

Rocky Mcintosh

Thomas Howard

(John Alston)

CB

Jimmy Williamson

Richard Marshall

Ashton Youboty

Kelly Jennings

Pat Griffen

David Pittman

OT

1. Winston Justice

2. Eric Winston

3. Ryan O’Callaghan

4. Guy Whimper

OG

Max Jean- Gilles

Tatisusi :ictio

Charles Spencer

Fred Matau

TE

Mercedes Lewis

Leonard Pope

Dominique Byrd

(David Thomas)

(Anthoney Fasano)

DE

Daryl Tapp

(Mark Anderson)

(Mathias Kiwanuka)

DT

Claude Wroten

Orien Harris

Pretty soon. Little deeper into the late first or early second to get multiple first day picks. Just you wait.

Oh. And here I thought the whole TRADE UP! thing was about acquiring a specific blue-chipper. Not "multiple first day picks" that, since the roster is full up, we don't have room for anyway. :)

Darryl Tapp could still be there for us.... I wonder if anyone (hopefully not the skins) will gamble on Marcus Vick
Dog gone it! I begged ya'll to stop getting me all jazzed up about that, but now you've gone and made me lose my mind too. He just might get close enough to trade up. OOOPS. DAMMIT there I go. It would be awsome.

:laugh::point2sky

Oh. And here I thought the whole TRADE UP! thing was about acquiring a specific blue-chipper. Not "multiple first day picks" that, since the roster is full up, we don't have room for anyway. :)

Strange you thought that Om when you finished reading me say, "There's a reason the Redskins have been inviting a number of high quality prospects in for visits. You may believe it's because the team thinks one of these guys could fall to them with the 53rd pick in the draft.

It's actually because the team intends to get a couple of them using four second-day picks (the last-pick in the seventh round is a compensatory pick, which can not be traded) and dipping in to picks next year as needed to pull it off."

The whole trade up thing means many things, including the thing I might have said a few days ago :). The roster doesn't have room for five sixth and seventh round picks. It probably can find room for a couple of first or second rounders. Dontcha think?

Archived