Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hackers,UFOs,Pentagon secrets???

Shallow1

Wow. Glad to hear that America's computer systems are up to date.

clear.gifHe said it was easy, despite being only a rank amateur. Using the hacking name "Solo," he discovered that many U.S. top-security systems were using an insecure Microsoft Windows program and had no password protection at all.

:insane: :insane: :insane: :insane:

I shall answer this way. Normal people have questions and go on with life and are normal.

Nut jobs spend hours trying to hack into computers and go unemployed to do it. He more than likely already believed in aliens and so who knows how he interpreted anything he found.

:2cents:

:insane: :insane: :insane: :insane:

I shall answer this way. Normal people have questions and go on with life and are normal.

Nut jobs spend hours trying to hack into computers and go unemployed to do it. He more than likely already believed in aliens and so who knows how he interpreted anything he found.

i agree. he should have took a break b/c of 9/11.

Hackers are good for everyone, they exploit security holes and improve overall security or the system. . .just imagine if he didn't break into the systems and another foreign country hacked into our system (not to say they haven't). He exposed a vital flaw, and made us safer in the process.

Hackers are good for everyone, they exploit security holes and improve overall security or the system. . .just imagine if he didn't break into the systems and another foreign country hacked into our system (not to say they haven't). He exposed a vital flaw, and made us safer in the process.

No kidding. We caught the Red Chinese trying to break through our firewall here. I heard they had also actually breached the Navy/Marine Corps intranet at one point recently, but don't know for sure.

Archived